Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I believe this. Keep it going you dumb **** republicans
    Was thinking the exact same thing. Nothing would drive up vote totals, in spite of coordinated efforts to suppress votes, like going after Obama.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Was thinking the exact same thing. Nothing would drive up vote totals, in spite of coordinated efforts to suppress votes, like going after Obama.
      Wasn’t that basically what 2016 was, though? Hillary ran on being a third term of Obama.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Wasn’t that basically what 2016 was, though? Hillary ran on being a third term of Obama.
        Not exactly... Obama ran under the "Change" banner. Hillary was seen as a step back in the old by a fair amount of people (looking at Bernie Bros). Most Hillary voters voted for Obama. Obama voters didn't necessarily vote for Clinton.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I also think enough voters get exhausted after 8 years that they either stay home or vote for the party that's been out of power for whatever reason. Since FDR/Truman's 5 terms we've only seen one instance where one party kept the WH for 12 years, even though some of the Presidents who were leaving office after 8 years were still pretty popular (Eisenhower, Clinton).
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

"It is happening, again"

Comment

Are you suggesting that the very news outlets that require Trump be in the news so they can not go broke are passively normalizing his BS claims in the hopes he wins again and they get a windfall...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Larry O’Donnell is playing matchmaker with Biden and Abrams’.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Can this dude please point out who these "lot of Democrats" are? I have yet to see one person say 2020 will be an easy win especially given the cult like following Trump has.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Can this dude please point out who these "lot of Democrats" are? I have yet to see one person say 2020 will be an easy win especially given the cult like following Trump has.
                      He's half right, this will be a tough fight, lots of dirty tricks are coming the democrats way. But I see more democrats believing trump wins a second term than seeing this as any kind of an easy fight.

The key, as it always has been, will be to make sure apathy does not set in and we turn people out. If we get progressives and the center off their rear ends, we win.

I'm also starting to see the notion that trump refusing to let go of his Obama obsession might help play in the democrats favor, as people who sat on the sidelines in 2016 (and in the process left Obama's legacy out to dry) will not repeat that mistake. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        He's half right, this will be a tough fight, lots of dirty tricks are coming the democrats way. But I see more democrats believing trump wins a second term than seeing this as any kind of an easy fight.

The key, as it always has been, will be to make sure apathy does not set in and we turn people out. If we get progressives and the center off their rear ends, we win.

I'm also starting to see the notion that trump refusing to let go of his Obama obsession might help play in the democrats favor, as people who sat on the sidelines in 2016 (and in the process left Obama's legacy out to dry) will not repeat that mistake. We shall see.
                        I hear ya. It drives me nuts when some pundidiot sets up a straw man argument and then tries to look brilliant by knocking it down. I could post something like "everybody says Handy is a homicidal maniac" but since nobody is actually saying that the burden of proof would be on me to prove that statement.

My view is Chump gets the same 62M people to vote for him more or less. Yes he'll lose the butthurt Sanders supporter vote for the most part and a bit of his base has passed away but I can also see neo-Nazi's, survivalist loons, and various others who don't tend to vote for major political parties if they vote at all showing up for him this time around. That means the left either needs to 1) maximize turnout (Obama in 2008 - 70M votes in total) or 2) hold down the 3rd party % to 2% of vote (Obama in 2012). That extra 1 or 2% spread is the difference between a narrow loss in the electoral college (2016) and a relatively comfortable win (2012).

Comment

I am not a homicidal maniac...I am maniacal about more than just killing people! Those clowns are amateurs!

**the Patriot Act is not going to be kind to me one day**
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Larry O’Donnell is playing matchmaker with Biden and Abrams’.
                            It's who I would pick.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              It's who I would pick.
                              And me. Solves a sh-t ton of problems for him (race, women, liberal cred) and the only people who won't like it are people who will already be against us.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It will get ugly...but yeah she is the best candidate at this point.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X