Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Or imagine thinking Bernie would be worse than Donald

Comment

I dont wear political shirts...but I would wear a Biden shirt with that slogan on it and make it my Facebook profile pic
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fingers crossed

Comment

That will rank up there with Trump being kicked off Twitter because he forced them to put in new regulations
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            That will rank up there with Trump being kicked off Twitter because he forced them to put in new regulations
            He's playing 1-D Candyland.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

How about Atlanta’s mayor as Biden’s VP?
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

That would be a helluva choice.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That would be a helluva choice.
                  Might get us GA.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I gotta think The Georgia Democrats are thinking of her for Governor as well.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I had no idea who Mayor Bottoms was before last night... Hopefully she knows how to play the game as well as her speaking prowess
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Another good ad. Touching nerves already

Comment

A good take on the Chumpster:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...mp-has-no-plan
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

It's good to see the President reflect on the situation in a calm and reasoned manner: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...elaware-293209

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It is a testament to how truly awful Trump is that Joe Biden is seen as a hero in comparison.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is a testament to how truly awful Trump is that Joe Biden is seen as a hero in comparison.
                                On something like this Biden is perfect. He's a pillar of stability.

The GOP took the wrong lesson from Chicago 1968. As racists, they assume anti-cop violence will drive middle class whites to the polls for them. But anti-cop violence will drive middle class whites to the polls against the incumbent on whose watch it occurs. The Silent Majority wants to roll over and go back to sleep. The extremism of Dump and the GOP, which they revel in as "truth to power," is a detriment when it provokes actual civil disorder. It's no longer a stupid rhetorical game at that point -- it's incitement to civil war.

Who would have thought the Dems' septuagenarian inertia, in a time of crisis, would become a good brand?
                                Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2020, 04:24 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X