Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    OR has done this for about 20 years. It works perfectly. Which is of course why Republicans oppose it.

These are the same POS from the 50's South. They just switched parties.
    We need a renewed voting rights act. There are far too many ways to suppress votes now, and we are seeing it happen in all corners of the country. The world changes too rapidly for 50 and 60 year old laws to work sometimes. The Telecommunications act was updated in the 1990s for the first time in 60 years, and that might have been 10 years too late then. Even since then, it has needed radical updating, and the Voting Rights Act, after 55 years, is widely ineffective against 21st century methods of suppression.

We need to excite enough Americans to vote, and we need to ensure they CAN vote. If we do that common sense, decency and progress are put in motion with peaceful, political solutions. If we don't do it with politics, we gotta do it in other ways. I'm sure most people here don't really like the other ways.

Comment

I just wish old Joe would show a little fire and personality in his Twitter. It’s like it’s written by a campaign bot designed to make people so sleepy they forget there’s an important election coming.

You know what the problem is? It’s always generic. He never calls out nor advocates anything specific.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
        I just wish old Joe would show a little fire and personality in his Twitter. It’s like it’s written by a campaign bot designed to make people so sleepy they forget there’s an important election coming.

You know what the problem is? It’s always generic. He never calls out nor advocates anything specific.
        He's just following Sun Tzu: Never interrupt your opponent when he's making an error. And since Trump does nothing but make errors, Biden is smart to stay on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          He's just following Sun Tzu: Never interrupt your opponent when he's making an error. And since Trump does nothing but make errors, Biden is smart to stay on the side.
          Trump has succeeded by sucking up every bit of media attention they will give him. He doesn’t really care if it’s positive or negative. If the election continues to be about nothing but pro-Trump vs. anti-Trump votes, he has a chance to win it.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Trump has succeeded by sucking up every bit of media attention they will give him. He doesn’t really care if it’s positive or negative. If the election continues to be about nothing but pro-Trump vs. anti-Trump votes, he has a chance to win it.
            He has a chance to win it regardless because 40% of the country would vote for him over Jesus and state boundaries provide a natural gerrymander thanks to the electoral college. He could fill an inside straight for the second straight election, but the odds are still against it.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              A world without mayo is a world not worthy of life
              Only Hellmans or whatever they call it west of the Ssippi.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

In CT by the way, it is throw the scalloped potatoes into the Pyrex.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

A little better here. https://***********/i/status/1259146292028157952
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    That’s good stuff. Reminds me of lesson #1 in Risk Communication: Use a sympathetic victim. Not to be crass, but to fight the Trump Virus with fire, those dead little kids and their moms in NY need to be recognizable on sight by every voter.

Comment

That’s good stuff. Reminds me of lesson #1 in Risk Communication: Use a sympathetic victim. Not to be crass, but to fight the Trump Virus with fire, those dead little kids and their moms in NY need to be recognizable on sight by every voter.
                      Republicans believed the murdered Sandy Hook children were actors. Those f-ckstains have no way back to humanity.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Republicans believed the murdered Sandy Hook children were actors. Those f-ckstains have no way back to humanity.
                        While that’s true, my aim is to turn out the lazy Biden voters

Comment

While that’s true, my aim is to turn out the lazy Biden voters
                          I'm not sure new voters are created with anger or fear. I think established voters come for the revenge and new voters come for the inspiration.

Biden for the former, Abrams for the latter.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I just had a forever Trumper tell me on Facebook that Trump wasn’t impeached because he was acquitted in the Senste, to which I responded that I don’t want to hear another peep about Bill Clinton being impeached. We’ll see what he says to that 🙄
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              He has a chance to win it regardless because 40% of the country would vote for him over Jesus and state boundaries provide a natural gerrymander thanks to the electoral college. He could fill an inside straight for the second straight election, but the odds are still against it.
                              By the "standards" of today's Republican voters, Jesus would be labeled a Marxist under homo suspicion after the Sermon on the Mount alone.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                By the "standards" of today's Republican voters, Jesus would be labeled a Marxist under homo suspicion after the Sermon on the Mount alone.
                                Today's Republicans would crucify Jesus.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X