Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Glad my parents didn’t name me after something you spray after taking a sh-t
    For washing your back side, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      For washing your back side, right?
      That is a winning post, right there. I didn't even have to click on the link to know what it was.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

City of Edina just put out a reminder to not flush wipes- they have anticipated an increase in sewer blockages during stay at home

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Dump had issues in Utah last time too. It's weird; don't use it as an example of anything but weirdness.
          It's not weird. Mormons know he's a fraud, and they take his jabs at Romney personally as an attack on all of them. However, a majority of them still can't bring themselves to vote D because of the whole "religious freedumb" thing, which is a hot button issue for a faith group that used to be persecuted and are still regularly mocked.

I suspect many of them will stay home, or skip the POTUS section of the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            It's not weird. Mormons know he's a fraud, and they take his jabs at Romney personally as an attack on all of them. However, a majority of them still can't bring themselves to vote D because of the whole "religious freedumb" thing, which is a hot button issue for a faith group that used to be persecuted and are still regularly mocked.

Dump still won Utah in 2016. He's gonna win Utah again in 2020 cuz TEH BABBY!
            Last edited by Kepler; 05-26-2020, 02:38 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I would also think that education might have something to do with it. Utah doesn't seem like Mississippi in terms of an educated populace, so while they may support the impotent Nazi eventually they aren't likely to punish The Mittster for voting in favor of his impeachment.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Biden is on CNN (I would guess taped) and good god I am not big fan of his but he is destroying Trump over every aspect of the disease. Hell at one point he is talking about the mcaho bs and just goes "ya know what I shouldnt even get going" and it was more Presidential than anything Trump has said in his entire term.

Also isnt ducking being called out for the "You arent Black" comment.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Biden is on CNN (I would guess taped) and good god I am not big fan of his but he is destroying Trump over every aspect of the disease. Hell at one point he is talking about the mcaho bs and just goes "ya know what I shouldnt even get going" and it was more Presidential than anything Trump has said in his entire term.

He was great on Maher, too.

I guess you don't hold a Senate seat for a thousand years without learning something about how to be a politician.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    He was great on Maher, too.

I guess you don't hold a Senate seat for a thousand years without learning something about how to be a politician.
                    Well it helps when you are compared to Trump

He is having fun dodging the "Veep" question. He knows who he wants but he is going to wait until the very last second to announce

Now he is nailing Trump over his stupid "Vote by Mail" while voting by mail himself. Literally just said "Trump always lies about voting"

Oh man it is going to be fun watching Biden flat out laughing at Trump when he tries to insult him
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Loved what he said about the mask. Said wearing a mask shows leadership. He threw back at trump all the macho bull5h!t and didn't sound like a moron doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Loved what he said about the mask. Said wearing a mask shows leadership. He threw back at trump all the macho bull5h!t and didn't sound like a moron doing it.
                        Yeah "leadership" was pitch perfect
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Always projecting. Always. trump (and increasingly the republican party) knows that in many places they used to hold sway, the only way they will win is to cheat and steal. If we turn out the vote like a dozen years ago and find a way to keep the lid on republican corruption come November, Biden's electoral map will look as blue as Bush's was red in 1988.

Comment

Comment

Well he hardly knows her...probably never met her!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X