Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Trivial question, dx: There appear to be some variations in the sequence there. You didn't copy and paste?

Comment

We have an old school type plumber who works on our house regularly given the occasional problems that always pop up in an older home. Great guy, became a friend of ours. Found out yesterday he died a couple of weeks ago of the coronavirus. He was a total Trump supporter. I don't wish death upon people who back Chump particularly older voters for which he has some strange appeal. That goes for this guy, one of my cousins, and one of my good friends from college who remain in Trump's camp. But, it hits home the total incompetence of the federal response to a national crisis. I'm not expecting, nor am I rooting for, Goopers (and they're all guilty of this ) to pass away in large enough #'s to affect the vote, but when someone does it forces those around them to question how we got to this point. Some of course will fall back on racism or whatever, but others will most likely re-assess why the USA has by far the worst outbreak of this illness and lay the blame in the response where it belongs.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Trivial question, dx: There appear to be some variations in the sequence there. You didn't copy and paste?
        Nope

I always want to hand wrap for a more personal touch.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Nope

I always want to hand wrap for a more personal touch.
          As the actress said to the bishop.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Also, burd, that you noticed tells me a lot about you and how well you read. I like it.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

For example:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/he-...gYi?ocid=ientp
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Does Biden also strive for the U.S. to become a developing nation?

Also I don't know if it's true but I saw something alluding to Biden finally coming up with a nickname of his own for Trump: President Tweety.

Here it is.
                Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-19-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Glenn is a ***** but Jesus

Comment

I had to stop following Jordan Uhl. The guy is one of the worst Broa out there.
                    Code:

Comment

Glenn Greenwald is as corrupt as Julian Assange.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Glenn Greenwald is as corrupt as Julian Assange.
                        Birds of a feather...

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Glenn is a ***** but Jesus

The motel of Jill Stein waits, with heated pool, and bar.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            The motel of Ulyana Steinlov waits, with heated pool, and bar.
                            Fixed that for ya
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Tulski Gabbardev is in residence there, too.

Comment

For lack of a better thread topic to place this within, did I miss this somehow? It's from April 21st.

Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.

Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray allegations of Kremlin assistance to his campaign as a "hoax," driven by Democrats and a “deep state” embedded within the government bureaucracy.
                                The intelligence community’s initial January 2017 assessment of Moscow’s influence campaign included “specific intelligence reporting to support the assessment that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and the Russian government demonstrated a preference for candidate Trump,” the committee’s report says. The panel also found “specific intelligence” to support the conclusion that Putin “approved and directed aspects” of the Kremlin’s interference efforts.

Senators and committee aides examined everything from the sources and methods used for the intelligence-gathering, to the Kremlin’s actions itself. The 158-page report is heavily redacted, with dozens of pages blacked out entirely. But its final conclusions were unambiguous.

“The committee found no reason to dispute the intelligence community’s conclusions,” Burr said in a statement, adding that the intelligence community’s conclusions reflect “strong tradecraft” and “sound analytical reasoning.”
                                The panel's findings are in line with a previously issued bipartisan statement in which Senate Intelligence leaders endorsed the January 2017 assessment by the clandestine community. The newest conclusions come in the fourth of five reports the committee is releasing on Moscow’s interference in the 2016 campaign. The committee last month approved the report unanimously.

“The fact that you have a committee with members that range from John Cornyn and Tom Cotton to Dianne Feinstein and Ron Wyden coming to a unanimous conclusion that that report was correct and was soundly based, I think is very significant in light of the continuing questions about what did the Russians do and how did they do it,” Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the intelligence panel, said in an interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X