Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Comment

A drowning man will reach for anything that he thinks will float. Thus is the Chump re-election campaign right now.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Parscale is going to get the axe because he figured he could just prop the economy up while grifting. Now some **** virus shows up and he's stuck scrambling for something else
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Betteridge's Law.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Sooo....a handful of white guys are going to go into the depths of the inner city like in Detroit or Philly to intimidate the locals into not voting? Good luck with that.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Sooo....a handful of white guys are going to go into the depths of the inner city like in Detroit or Philly to intimidate the locals into not voting? Good luck with that.
                Hopefully the locals can find a few pickup trucks and perform some citizen arrests on those they believe are causing trouble in their communities.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Hopefully the locals can find a few pickup trucks and perform some citizen arrests on those they believe are causing trouble in their communities.
                  Just let the gun violence that the NRA/Rs refused to fix take care of the problem.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I am all for him having his rallies. Let them have a grateful dead style road tour through the South.
                    I keep seeing people say this type of thing, but even putting aside the appetite for death that the sentiment portrays, this virus has a mortality rate of, what, at *most* 1% (assuming hospitals are stressed beyond capacity)? Is that really going to have the kind of "Darwin" effect people are hoping for when they make these comments?

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      I keep seeing people say this type of thing, but even putting aside the appetite for death that the sentiment portrays, this virus has a mortality rate of, what, at *most* 1% (assuming hospitals are stressed beyond capacity)? Is that really going to have the kind of "Darwin" effect people are hoping for when they make these comments?
                      But, the people who get it, the majority of them, anyway, still feel the massive effects of the illness before they get better. From what I hear, it's not that pleasant.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        But, the people who get it, the majority of them, anyway, still feel the massive effects of the illness before they get better. From what I hear, it's not that pleasant.
                        Some do some don't, we still dont really know enough to be able to make definitive claims about percentages.

Either way its still not going to "Darwin out" the segment of the population people seem to be hoping it will when they say that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                          It's wish fulfillment. Even though this would represent at most .00001% of the Nazis in the contemporary GOP, it still feels great to watch.

These f-cktards are so horrible and so dangerous it's actually fun to fantasize about genociding them. The difference between liberals and conservatives is, for us, it's only a fantasy.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 05-19-2020, 02:27 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                            I dunno I will ask my student who survived but had severe lung damage...

And yes 1% would Darwin out a lot. Not all...but it is a start. Plus it will maybe get more people to act responsibly.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 05-19-2020, 12:28 AM.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Plus it will maybe get more people to act responsibly.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The only way these bumpkins ever take this crap seriously is when God doesnt stop their loved ones from getting sicks. I have seen it firsthand...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X