Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I bet. Probably like a 60+ Iron Range Dem.
    Probably. Now, the Iron Range Dem is indeed doing what his constituents want. S/he is representing the people's wants.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      I bet. Probably like a 60+ Iron Range Dem.
      Pro-labor, pro-church, pro-military?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Pro-labor, pro-church, pro-military?
        1930s-60s northern white union Dems.

Fig. 1 Before they realized the safety net was for blacks too
        Last edited by Kepler; 06-01-2020, 10:01 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Missed the beginning, but Biden is absolutely knocking it out of the park right now.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Missed the beginning, but Biden is absolutely knocking it out of the park right now.
            I'm as surprised as anybody as I write this, but it just might be that Biden is the exact right person for these times. I will concede in hindsight he's a better fit than even my preferred choice Lizzy Warren, as his long time experience in govt and genuine support amongst the African American community gives him the credibility to speak to and address these problems all while navigating the thicket of getting legislation through Congress.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I saw the righties predictably lost their collective sh*t the other day when he said it was selfish to object to higher taxes.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That sign (same one) is perfect. We need a Goldwater landslide.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Go home Matt you are (as always) drunk.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/politics/joe-biden-philadelphia-speech/index.html
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I miss presidents who didn't need tear gas to go on a walk.

https://youtu.be/gZR1CvSQntE

Comment

What do you think, Minnesotans?

https://www.vo*****/2020/6/2/2127703...sota-explained

Comment

I think it is the exact same baiting they do every election. Anyone who thinks that has zero idea how Minnesota politics work.

edit: and of course the article ignores why Trump did well in Minnesota...unless we are to believe all the Bernie voters that didnt vote Clinton voted Trump. (which none of the ones I know did) Vox is pulling a Rover

I will do what I do every time this comes up...if anyone wants to bet that Donald Trump wins Minnesota name your price. Maybe if everything was going well I would buy it...but when he botched COVID and the Libs across the state are going nuts? Not likely gonna happen. Biden wont pull Obama numbers but he will have a much better showing than Hillary did...who was not very well liked.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 06-02-2020, 07:14 PM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Sandbagging. They're voting Trump.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X