Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Weren't you over in the D1 thread posting **** just a couple weeks ago?
    I think he was, but to be fair, there are so many NE fans posting Q and fox conspiracies that it’s hard to remember who said what

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Whatever the projections are, a lower number of actual deaths will be hailed by Dumpies as proof that Dem governors and the media overreacted, and it was a conspiracy to fck over Orange Caligula's re-election.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Didn't you actually say a half million or a million?
        Still wanna play gotcha when it's not a million in the end, huh?

No, I said half a million. You asked, "the whole world, or just the US?" I said, just the US. Because unlike you, I have no expectations that our president will ever be competent, capable, or even attempt to do the right thing. Neither will the crowd of *** kissers and sycophants that he has installed to run things in this government. You kept holding out hope that things wouldn't really get that bad, despite them. Norms, and institutions, and the way its always worked, and drivel like that.

I had eyes.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Whatever the projections are, a lower number of actual deaths will be hailed by Dumpies as proof that Dem governors and the media overreacted, and it was a conspiracy to fck over Orange Caligula's re-election.
          And if more die, Proof that D governors wanted them to die so it hurt re-election

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            As sure as the sun comes up in the morning.

Comment

"COVID Caligula," surely?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                As sure as the sun comes up in the morning.
                As is the case with almost all issues involving Trump's incompetence. And in all cases, the Ds just need to display enough skill and will to make sure that false narrative doesn't steer the small % of critical voters needed to win. We will win this game in the corners.

Comment

Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    A woman in my neighborhood posted today that she and her kids have such strong immune systems, they’re not worried about any virus, much less this covid nonsense.

Comment

Still wanna play gotcha when it's not a million in the end, huh?

No, I said half a million. You asked, "the whole world, or just the US?" I said, just the US. Because unlike you, I have no expectations that our president will ever be competent, capable, or even attempt to do the right thing. Neither will the crowd of *** kissers and sycophants that he has installed to run things in this government. You kept holding out hope that things wouldn't really get that bad, despite them. Norms, and institutions, and the way its always worked, and drivel like that.

I had eyes.
                      No, actually I just didn't remember whether you had given a number or a range.

I have no interest in playing "gotcha" with the numbers. First, because I'm not even sure we'll ever know exactly what the "number" is. I'm more interested in what people think. I gave my guess. It turned out to be wrong. Won't be the last time. If the number turns out to be 5 million, I don't intend to come to this site and mock you. Like mine, yours was just a guess too. If it turns out to be exactly a half million, hey, good guess.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Weren't you over in the D1 thread posting **** just a couple weeks ago?
                        **** about what?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Same **** the rest of those Covidiots were posting about.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            A woman in my neighborhood posted today that she and her kids have such strong immune systems, they’re not worried about any virus, much less this covid nonsense.
                            I'll bet her kids were never vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Doesn't that just mean their immune systems can fight it? It doesn't mean they can't be a carrier, correct? And if they are a carrier that means they can give to someone even if they don't get sick? And how does she know she has a strong immune system??

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Doesn't that just mean their immune systems can fight it? It doesn't mean they can't be a carrier, correct? And if they are a carrier that means they can give to someone even if they don't get sick? And how does she know she has a strong immune system??
                                You ask many good questions. I suspect she can’t answer any. She just has Tiger Blood!

Comment

Working...
                                X