Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    When do we wipe out GD Oakdale?
    Long past that my friend.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Yes talk to the angry white men with guns

Don't negotiate with terrorists
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        Don't negotiate with terrorists
        I think we need to have some caution in blanketing protesters as terrorists. Protest is an important right.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          I think we need to have some caution in blanketing protesters as terrorists. Protest is an important right.
          Protesters with guns are terrorists
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Open carry, bullet proof vest and screaming about your good over the good of the community = terrorist.

Blocking streets = shutting off infrastructure = terrorist

I'm sick of the toddler tantrums. They need a timeout. They can come back when they act like civilized adults.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Let's not forget them packing themselves indoors and screaming at law enforcement officers inches away from their faces in complete disregard of how this infectious disease (you know, the thing that has actually caused all these restrictions they're mad about) is spread. Sure glad those cops didn't "fear for their lives", for the "protesters'" sake.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                Open carry, bullet proof vest and screaming about your good over the good of the community = terrorist.

Blocking streets = shutting off infrastructure = terrorist

I'm sick of the toddler tantrums. They need a timeout. They can come back when they act like civilized adults.
                ^^^^^^^
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Let's not forget them packing themselves indoors and screaming at law enforcement officers inches away from their faces in complete disregard of how this infectious disease (you know, the thing that has actually caused all these restrictions they're mad about) is spread. Sure glad those cops didn't "fear for their lives", for the "protesters'" sake.
                  At least they’re not “sons of a b” like kaepernick

Comment

So really its just about guns.

Because the rest of those things. Blocking intersections, screaming, etc. happens a lot in protests.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

More pathetic stories of idiot Republicans ignoring self-quarantining mandates thus putting all of our lives in danger.

April 17th Springfield, MA - 2 young, registered republicans attending a "Let's Get Back to Work" rally were arrested for ignoring social distancing requirements. These members of the young republican alliance claimed this was inaccurate and pointed to the automatic AK-47 with a 30 round magazine brought along to enforce the 6 foot rule. Thankfully several more sane individuals , dressed in black and wearing proper face coverings for public safety, were attending a peaceful gathering close by (Antif something). With their expert knowledge of how pandemic's spread, they quickly intervened to maintain 6 ft distancing by gently twirling a large, solid hickory truth stik amongst the crowd until authorities arrived.

https://www.masslive.com/news/2020/0...de-victim.html

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        So really its just about guns.

Because the rest of those things. Blocking intersections, screaming, etc. happens a lot in protests.
                        No. For me, it is also about the screaming at close proximity given the current state of things. No incredibly infectious disease going around? Go nuts.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

A quick search on these dam republican rally's putting us all at risk turned up even more of these horrific stories.

Chicago, IL - A medical first-responder Chicago mother was fined on Monday for Disorderly conduct. According to police, while she was at work providing urgent care, her 26 year old son had organized an indoor Young Republicans fundraising rally to protest quarantine rules and discuss how to infect the broader base. Pathetically, the son said "we are millenials and didnt know how serious this was". In video obtained by authorities, these young republicans can be seen in foolishly close contact while shouting "Comey and McCabe lied, Locked up Donny supporters not released from prison during a pandemic died".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...ts/ar-BB13pNQC

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              No. For me, it is also about the screaming at close proximity given the current state of things. No incredibly infectious disease going around? Go nuts.
                              This only works if you believe you have a responsibility to protect others in society. I believe JF has already stated he doesn't feel he has a responsibility for that. The fact that anyone would argue it is OK to stand armed, dressed up to play army, screaming hysterically in someone's face is something we are supposed to be OK about shows just how low some of us have fallen. I don't really care what label you want to use*. It shows, in living color, how much our society has accepted childish, selfish behaviour and how Americans are unable to put country first while claiming they support country first.

*my personal thought is they are a bunch of pansies. They wouldn't last a half a shift doing what the ER staff is having to do.

Comment

They are ginormous pansies. I can’t wait til we go full throttle and the right disregards all medicine as elite hoax. I guess the droolers can all visit those trump loving ER docs in CA who tout themselves as geniuses who see the light while committing giant, basic statistical and epidemiological errors in their analyses.

Comment

Working...
                                X