Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    41,000 dead in the last 30 days.

But Trump's response was excellent.
    You mean perfect. It was a beautiful, perfect response.

Comment

They expected to be able to shoot roving hordes of black folk and Meskins for the crisis they were hoping and planning for. That was gonna be their entertainment.

Can't shoot the Covfefe-19 virus.
      Why not worked on Covfefe's 1-18

And HockeyRef I would say we fall short of hitting a million but not by much.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by fadetoblack&gold View Post
        you mean perfect. It was a beautiful, perfect response.
        a 10!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          That is funny.
          It is funny, but inaccurate. My Trumpie prepper friend hasn't been seen in weeks, he's hiding out in his compound and thinks the government isn't taking this seriously enough. The shutdown protesters are the white supremacist types who think they are exempt from suffering. The difference is even showing up in talk radio, I read a thing about how Michael Savage (who is too conservative for people like Rush Limbaugh) has been hating on Fox News for wanting to reopen the economy right in the middle of the apocalypse. They are opposite mindsets in the same camp of fools.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
            It is funny, but inaccurate. My Trumpie prepper friend hasn't been seen in weeks, he's hiding out in his compound and thinks the government isn't taking this seriously enough. The shutdown protesters are the white supremacist types who think they are exempt from suffering. The difference is even showing up in talk radio, I read a thing about how Michael Savage (who is too conservative for people like Rush Limbaugh) has been hating on Fox News for wanting to reopen the economy right in the middle of the apocalypse. They are opposite mindsets in the same camp of fools.
            My Dumpy co-workers are filling our interoffice IM with whining about overreach and Dems trying to tank the economy. They're as dumb as the D-1 thread and Fox & Fiends is frothing them all up.

Not to mention President Jefferson Davis But Impotent is actively fomenting insurrection.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

My boy's back.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

41,000 dead in the last 30 days.

But Trump's response was excellent.
                They expected six figure deaths, but his very swift and bold decision to shut down travel with China saved tens of thousands of lives.

Comment

Do we hit a million cases? Yes, obviously. We're around 750k now. Up 200k from a week ago. I think we hit a million by May. Those numbers also only reflect those being tested. I wish we could know the actual number infected.
                  Extrapolate Michigan's current .314% of the population testing positive, and that would be just over 1M in the US, NY's 1.26% (which I don't think rural areas will get to), that would be 4.1M.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    They expected six figure deaths, but his very swift and bold decision to shut down travel with China saved tens of thousands of lives.
                    I mean, if he hadn't could you imagine how this would have spread around the country and impacted daily lives?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      I mean, if he hadn't could you imagine how this would have spread around the country and impacted daily lives?!
                      That, and you have to factor in all those on the left who would do everything they could to make it even worse. And you know who would take the blame.

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2210V1

Brazil has more cases of the new coronavirus than any other country in Latin America. On Sunday, confirmed cases rose to 38,654 with 2,462 deaths.

Bolsonaro, who was not wearing a face mask, addressed a crowd of a few hundred in Brasilia, many of them wearing Brazil’s yellow-and-green soccer jersey.

His brief address, which was punctuated by the president coughing, touched on talking points that have become his usual rallying cry.

He called those in attendance “patriots” and said they were helping defend individual freedoms that he said are under threat by lockdowns imposed by authorities at the state level.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I really don't understand the correlation between being religious and not believing this pandemic requires extreme measures.

But anytime I see one of those 2 things on fb, i also see the other in that persons timeline.

Is Trump really the binding here?
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              I really don't understand the correlation between being religious and not believing this pandemic requires extreme measures.

But anytime I see one of those 2 things on fb, i also see the other in that persons timeline.

Is Trump really the binding here?
                              Believing you can be healed from a disease by someone touching your forehead correlates with not believing valid medical advice?!

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                It's the same orcs that don't bother with science and global warming. It's all part of God's plan and if he takes them today they get to heaven even sooner than planned.

Comment

Working...
                                X