Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I don’t recall BLM protestors wearing their ARs. Pretty sure a massacre would have occurred.
    Open carry means white open carry. Everybody knows that.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

IIRC, there's an AIDS law, where if you knowingly have the disease, and have relations with another person, without disclosing your diagnosis, you can be charged with infecting that other person? Apply it here.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        IIRC, there's an AIDS law, where if you knowingly have the disease, and have relations with another person, without disclosing your diagnosis, you can be charged with infecting that other person? Apply it here.
        They have already been arresting people for coughing on others on purpose under the charges of "terroristic behavior."
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
          They have already been arresting people for coughing on others on purpose under the charges of "terroristic behavior."
          Good.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I cannot wait to look my Trump supporting (if not voting) father in the eye and tell him his legacy will end with me, and as tears well up in his eyes, point to the last 4 years as the reason why.

It will be a moment of utter vengeance.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              I cannot wait to look my Trump supporting (if not voting) father in the eye and tell him his legacy will end with me, and as tears well up in his eyes, point to the last 4 years as the reason why.

It will be a moment of utter vengeance.
              I kind of look at my dad in the same way. BERNIE WILL NEVER BE ELECTED. GET BACK TO WHAT WORKS. Still helps anti-R, just not as extreme. As a reminder, he thinks Bernie is a bit too far right.

Comment

I kind of look at my dad in the same way. BERNIE WILL NEVER BE ELECTED. GET BACK TO WHAT WORKS. Still helps anti-R, just not as extreme. As a reminder, he thinks Bernie is a bit too far right.
                I'd have even taken a "sane" conservative. Like DeWine in Ohio, who's smart enough to put the experts where they belong, let them do their job, and listen to them and relay that message to his people.

I. WANT. BLOOD.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

'Member all those BLM protests that did the same things? 'Member the people screaming "THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT!"?

I do.

These current protesters, given their actions during said protests, deserve the same treatment.
                  Remember who was here sharing their outrage?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Remember who was here sharing their outrage?
                    The same ones who are screaming for the shutdown of these current protests.

If a protester threatens, intimidates, or otherwise blocks/interferes with normal everyday activity (as in blocking roads, etc)...do what is needed to squash that. If they are protesting peacefully, and/or have come to an agreement with authorities beforehand, have at it.

It may not be a popular opinion that I have, but I'm consistent with protesting.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        ...As a reminder, he thinks Bernie is a bit too far right.
                        Wait, your dad is Kepler?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Wait, your dad is Kepler?
                          Kep might as well be Biden. At best.

Comment

It may not be a popular opinion that I have, but I'm consistent with protesting.

You are not a Speaker Of Uncomfortable Truths. You're just a guy who believes the things he thinks are absolutes and doesn't listen when others point out discrepancies or logical flaws.

Which means you're the same as about 95% of all people with political beliefs.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

You are not a Speaker Of Uncomfortable Truths. You're just a guy who believes the things he thinks are absolutes and doesn't listen when others point out discrepancies or logical flaws.

Which means you're the same as about 95% of all people with political beliefs.
                              Wrong.

Protest? Fine.

Protest while blocking roads, intimidating, making threats, etc? Wrong. BLM did that many a time. I said squash it.
                              Current anti-lockdown protesters are doing the same thing. SQUASH IT.

For some, these are somehow different situations. They are not. The reasons are different, but the results are the same. Treat the protesters with an equal show of force.

Get it?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X