Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Whatever the projections are, a lower number of actual deaths will be hailed by Dumpies as proof that Dem governors and the media overreacted, and it was a conspiracy to fck over Orange Caligula's re-election.
    I read a little about his town hall and when he changed the number (while saying things were going well) one of the Faux people (Wallace maybe who knows) said "you originally said "60" and Trump then said "yeah and now we are saying this, it goes up". He basically said "Things are fine because we just moved the goalpost to make it look better".

I guess you cant be accused of lying if you tell people exactly what game you are playing...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      A woman in my neighborhood posted today that she and her kids have such strong immune systems, they’re not worried about any virus, much less this covid nonsense.
      Good.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Still wanna play gotcha when it's not a million in the end, huh?

No, I said half a million. You asked, "the whole world, or just the US?" I said, just the US. Because unlike you, I have no expectations that our president will ever be competent, capable, or even attempt to do the right thing. Neither will the crowd of *** kissers and sycophants that he has installed to run things in this government. You kept holding out hope that things wouldn't really get that bad, despite them. Norms, and institutions, and the way its always worked, and drivel like that.

I had eyes.
        If it stop at 499,999 we can gloat!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Doesn't that just mean their immune systems can fight it? It doesn't mean they can't be a carrier, correct? And if they are a carrier that means they can give to someone even if they don't get sick? And how does she know she has a strong immune system??
          How do you have immunity to something that's never existed before? No matter how good your immune system.

That's how so many Native Americans were wiped out when whites first arrived here, because they had never been exposed to the germs and viruses that existed in those white people's countries.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I read a little about his town hall and when he changed the number (while saying things were going well) one of the Faux people (Wallace maybe who knows) said "you originally said "60" and Trump then said "yeah and now we are saying this, it goes up". He basically said "Things are fine because we just moved the goalpost to make it look better".

I guess you cant be accused of lying if you tell people exactly what game you are playing...
            Would that constitute a "flip flop"?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Imagine how bad it is in Russia if this is what's getting put out in the public:
              https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/russia/
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Same **** the rest of those Covidiots were posting about.
                Im pretty sure you could count on one hand what I posted in there . But whatever.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Imagine how bad it is in Russia if this is what's getting put out in the public:
                  https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/russia/
                  Imagine the secrecy of China but way worse infrastructure.

Comment

***** Italians let their freedumb be taken away!! They’ll never recover

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Imagine the secrecy of China but way worse infrastructure.
                      Is it worse? Chinese hospitals and schools have a way of collapsing.

I am assuming China and Russia are reporting less than 10% of their real numbers. It's what it would be like here if Dump and the GOP had their way.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-04-2020, 11:38 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Italy's lockdown would've never been tolerated by the right here in the US. They'd have gone out packing heat and threatening cops by the end of week one.

It was barely tolerated in Italy! Remember all the Italian mayors, yelling at people about haircuts, suddenly taking up running, and their dogs being full of sh*t?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I am assuming China and Russia are reporting less than 10% of their real numbers. it's what it would be like here if Dump and the GOP had their way.
                          ...so Florida
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            ...so Florida
                            Yes.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I am assuming China and Russia are reporting less than 10% of their real numbers. It's what it would be like here if Dump and the GOP had their way.
                              Sorry by infrastructure I mean health system. Building infrastructure is just a part of it. Outside of a few big cities, Russia’s system is pretty bleak

Comment

Redmond, Washington, Population 67678*

* US Census Bureau 2018 estimate
                                2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                                2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                                2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                                2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                                2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                                2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                                2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                                Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                                1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X