Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

My favorite part of that is that math naïveté (ooh nice autocorrect) aside, that’s not how life expectancy works.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Have you guys bought your commemorative coin yet? https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/p...vid-heroes.htm
      Jesus that's just crass.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
        Sorry to break up your self-congratulatory, social distancing sewing circle, but I thought that it would be nice to share some good news in the fight against the coronavirus. A good friend of mine, a dyed in the wool liberal (can you believe it?), passed this statistic along that is most fascinating, almost shocking. Massachusetts has some of the best hospitals in the world and this really shows. For comparison, the average life expectancy in the US is 78.54 years of age (2017).

MA - 2018 Avg Age of Death - 80 years 8 months

MA Avg Age of Death from Coronavirus - 82 years

So statistically in Massachusetts, your life expectancy is longer WITH the coronavirus than without.
        Goddam you're a ****tard.
        Last edited by rufus; 04-29-2020, 07:17 PM.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
          Sorry to break up your self-congratulatory, social distancing sewing circle, but I thought that it would be nice to share some good news in the fight against the coronavirus. A good friend of mine, a dyed in the wool liberal (can you believe it?), passed this statistic along that is most fascinating, almost shocking. Massachusetts has some of the best hospitals in the world and this really shows. For comparison, the average life expectancy in the US is 78.54 years of age (2017).

So statistically in Massachusetts, your life expectancy is longer WITH the coronavirus than without.
          Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
            That's not how any of this works.
            Trumptards are allergic to math

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              He should catch it on purpose since it apparently is good for your life expectancy

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post

You obviously flunked statistics class.
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  NO. I am allergic to math. I know I am unable to do it. They think they know how to do it, including magically waving a wand so the numbers work in their favor, but fail miserably.*

FB has started to pull some of the false posts. Now I have snoozed a few of the knuckleheads who are posting complaining FB is suppressing the things we should know. next post was showing the nurse who tried to get PPE for her staff died of COVID. It is a struggle to not wish some sort of evil karma visit them immediately. People suck. And it is really depressing to know how many of them suck.

*I didn't read the post because ignore is an excellent feature.

Comment

Holyoke Mass. 82 Covid-19 deaths at the Soldiers Home there with another 70 infected. Horrible.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                      This point sent Chuckles into a frenzy on Div 1 forum, but I’ll say it again: If these Trumpettes were around during WW2, we would all be speaking German. None of them would be willing to sacrifice, ration(yeah, right). They prefer to have the Trumpvirus kill thousands as long as they get what they feel they want/need. Just selfish.
                      Just another example of red state Boomers being aptly called The Selfish Generation.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        NO. I am allergic to math. I know I am unable to do it. They think they know how to do it, including magically waving a wand so the numbers work in their favor, but fail miserably.*

FB has started to pull some of the false posts. Now I have snoozed a few of the knuckleheads who are posting complaining FB is suppressing the things we should know. next post was showing the nurse who tried to get PPE for her staff died of COVID. It is a struggle to not wish some sort of evil karma visit them immediately. People suck. And it is really depressing to know how many of them suck.

*I didn't read the post because ignore is an excellent feature.
                        There are lies, dam(n)ed lies, and statistics.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post

Solid troll!!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Who's the bigger weasel - this guy or Stephen Miller?

Comment

Working...
                                X