Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stimulus checks

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The Bernie Bros are also running with it. That, and the rape allegation.
    They dont exist
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

As with the 8 idiots protesting in front of the Michigan state house, you make them the story so they are the story.

Be proud.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        As with the 8 idiots protesting in front of the Michigan state house, you make them the story so they are the story.

Be proud.
        You're welcome. Keep denying.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          You're welcome. Keep denying.
          Dump thanks you for assisting his news cycle meme.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Finally some good news!

Took a week after the Feds accepting my 2019 return, but I finally came up on the GET MY PAYMENT page. After the initial log-in, I had to enter more tax info (AGI, amount owed/returned and bank info). Ironically this needed to be 2018's data for me, not the most recent return.

Now it's just a matter of how long it takes to process and send out...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Me too! (Except for the verification and bank info.....as I got a major refund this year, $128 or something like that......lol). I went from "we don't know you exist" to "you qualify and we will send you money someday.....please don't call"
              2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
              2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
              2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
              2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
              2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
              2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
              2009 D-III TOP runner-up
              Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
              1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

my stimulus payment now shows up as a pending deposit in my bank account. The IRS website was "unable to determine my eligibility" until after I filed my 2019 income taxes.

I'm getting 1900 out of the 2900 for a family of three. Not sure what, if anything, I'll spend it on. I have a couple bigger purchases I'm already planning on making, so I guess I can say I'm spending it on one of those even though I would have made the same purchase without the stimulus.

Comment

Did everyone get their cute little letter in the mail from numbnuts, too? Envelope (return address) was from the IRS, but inside was just another self-fellating note from twit-head looking for gratitude.
                  Dave
                  RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    my stimulus payment now shows up as a pending deposit in my bank account. The IRS website was "unable to determine my eligibility" until after I filed my 2019 income taxes.

I'm getting 1900 out of the 2900 for a family of three. Not sure what, if anything, I'll spend it on. I have a couple bigger purchases I'm already planning on making, so I guess I can say I'm spending it on one of those even though I would have made the same purchase without the stimulus.
                    I used mine to make extra payments to my credit cards. Put me way ahead so come the summer (when I will be on unemployment) I can bank a little extra.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I saw on Twitter that someone was able to get through on the IRS's search function if they put their street name in all caps. A case-sensitive search in 2020.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I saw on Twitter that someone was able to get through on the IRS's search function if they put their street name in all caps. A case-sensitive search in 2020.
                        I was able to get through and said mine would be in my bank account April 30th
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Finally recieved ours today as direct deposit. Just a little less than max for us.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
                            Did everyone get their cute little letter in the mail from numbnuts, too? Envelope (return address) was from the IRS, but inside was just another self-fellating note from twit-head looking for gratitude.
                            Yeah... about that... "...letter to stimulus check recipients raises questions"

"Just think of the optics of someone receiving a letter that comes in an IRS envelope, and the first thing they see is the letterhead of the president of the United States,” Olson said. “That immediately puts into people’s minds that the IRS is doing the will of the president of the United States and promoting the president of the United States rather than serving as an impartial broker and administrator of the revenue code.

“That will damage the IRS’s reputation, and it will damage the tax system. I don’t care who is the president of the United States. It doesn’t matter."
                            Dave
                            RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
                              Yeah... about that... "...letter to stimulus check recipients raises questions"

"Just think of the optics of someone receiving a letter that comes in an IRS envelope, and the first thing they see is the letterhead of the president of the United States,” Olson said. “That immediately puts into people’s minds that the IRS is doing the will of the president of the United States and promoting the president of the United States rather than serving as an impartial broker and administrator of the revenue code.

That will damage the IRS’s reputation, and it will damage the tax system. I don’t care who is the president of the United States. It doesn’t matter."
                              The letter is stupid. But worrying about the IRS' reputation is like worrying about Pamela Anderson's reputation. The ship sailed long ago.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Who really read it? After a few seconds, you realize it's junk mail and throw it away like 75% of what you get
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X