Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID-19 The 7th Part: We're Gonna Be Number One Soon!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COVID-19 The 7th Part: We're Gonna Be Number One Soon!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Good, charge all these asshats

“ Churchgoers planning to defy social distancing guidelines to attend Easter services will have their license plates recorded and receive orders to self-quarantine. Those attending any gatherings will be charged with a misdemeanor violation of the emergency orders issued by Gov. Andy Beshear and Kentucky Department for Public Health.”
    But, but, but...muh Free Exursize Klawz

Comment

I'm getting a kick out of Michiganders howling about wanting their garden supplies. I woke up to snow Friday. Y'all ain't planting **** yet.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        I'm getting a kick out of Michiganders howling about wanting their garden supplies. I woke up to snow Friday. Y'all ain't planting **** yet.
        I pointed out on the Tweeter machine that there sure are an awful lot of concerned gardeners from Michigan taking their frustrations to Twitter in the last 24 hours. They especially seem to enjoy angrily Tweeting at our Governor. I wonder why that might be...

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          US has passed Italy for most reported Covfefe-19 deaths.

MAGA.
          What are the lines in Vegas on all this competitive dying?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            You know what I've seen this morning? People comparing "stay home" orders to the Holocaust.
            Well in all fairness to the average RWNJ I'm sure most of them are also Holocaust deniers, so in their black hearts the two are comparable.

Comment

Here we go. Brainless dimwits getting hard over this

“ JUST IN: Republican lawmakers Andy Biggs and Ken Buck called out Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, in a fiery new op-ed, saying Fauci and other public health experts "should no longer be the primary voices at the table" amid the Trump administration's coronavirus response.

“For Fauci, is it merely a societal or economic inconvenience that about 17 million workers are unemployed because of the government’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, with many more to come in the weeks and months ahead? The economic calamity lies largely with the origination of policies resulting from Fauci's recommendations,” the lawmakers wrote.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronav...harm-than-good

Comment

Governor Pritzker giving his update today. Says that he did say that we ware bending the curve, but nothing else notable that I've heard yet. Lots of rural media sources kept wanting to know when things will open (obviously, because the rural people aren't impacted like Chicago and suburbs).

Looking quick through Twitter shows the MAGA types spouting off that they can't take anything J.B. the Hutt says seriously.

I assume downstate (well, everywhere outside of Chicago), Pritzker is getting the same warm embrace that Whitmer is. I haven't seen it get as vicious as the Michiganders, but then again, I've been too busy searching for Mayor Lightfoot Memes on Twitter.
                Last edited by aparch; 04-11-2020, 03:31 PM.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

A friend of the family died in my city today, from COVID-19 , the first death from the virus to affect me personally. What was surreal, is very real now. Stay safe all.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    A friend of the family died in my city today, from COVID-19 , the first death from the virus to affect me personally. What was surreal, is very real now. Stay safe all.
                    Very sorry for the loved ones of your friend. Everybody stay safe!
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

With Whitmer, there's a lot of gardeners and fishermen coming out of the wood work.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        With Whitmer, there's a lot of gardeners and fishermen coming out of the wood work.
                        What, you're all runners all of a sudden?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjnw112uBtY

Where are you taking all these incontinent dogs?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtGJsnLgSc
                        Last edited by Kepler; 04-11-2020, 03:58 PM.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          What are the lines in Vegas on all this competitive dying?
                          It's a contest to see who can make Trump look the worst. The whole world's in on it. TDS so bad they're killing themselves.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            It's a contest to see who can make Trump look the worst.
                            Dump's winning it.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Here we go. Brainless dimwits getting hard over this

“ JUST IN: Republican lawmakers Andy Biggs and Ken Buck called out Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, in a fiery new op-ed, saying Fauci and other public health experts "should no longer be the primary voices at the table" amid the Trump administration's coronavirus response.

“For Fauci, is it merely a societal or economic inconvenience that about 17 million workers are unemployed because of the government’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, with many more to come in the weeks and months ahead? The economic calamity lies largely with the origination of policies resulting from Fauci's recommendations,” the lawmakers wrote.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/coronav...harm-than-good
                              Who gives a **** about the economy? I mean, really. Like, open everything up, and the economy's gonna be gangbusters, with 2000 people dying every day?

The economy isn't Wall Street. The economy isn't big corporations. The economy is people, who work menial, thankless jobs, so those big corporations and Wall Street can rake in billions.

Yes, it's a hard time, and a lot of people are out of work as a result. That's why the government has to do something to tide them over until its safe to go back to work. Instead of just giving Donald Trump a $2 trillion dollar slush fund for him to skim off and dole out to his cronies.

Start cutting people checks. Let them be able to afford food and keep the electricity on and the rent paid. Big corporations can afford to not be making billions in profit for a couple quarters. If they need money so bad, they can sell off some of that stock they've been busy buying back the last 20 years, just so their CEO's can have a huge payday. .
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Dump's winning it.
                                More like whining it, amirite?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X