Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunyac 20-21

Fredonia-

Cam Birkeland- D- Wisconsin Lumberjacks SIJHL (Not Rated)

Comment

Ok I have 2 at a boys for either dmac or FLHockeymom who can come up with the 1st Oz goalie recruit...and begin

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        Ok I have 2 at a boys for either dmac or FLHockeymom who can come up with the 1st Oz goalie recruit...and begin
        dmac's list at post #35 is as good a place to start as anywhere (why re-create the wheel, I always say?). That having been said, at least three guys are already off the board:

Jack Caruso to Denver
        Jett Alexander to U of Toronto (USports)
        Braedon Fleming to So. AB Inst. of Tech

The coaches and advisors for the NA boys must be feeling the heat to place them (witness the 50 in 50 series by the NA). So my guess would be Pavlisin or MacKay with a slight edge to MacKay since he's an eastern kid.
        Last edited by FLHockeyMom; 05-13-2020, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Buffalo State recruit:

Josef Glamos, F NJ Titans (NAHL)

https://www.njtitansnahl.com/titans-...-state-college

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
            dmac's list at post #35 is as good a place to start as anywhere (why re-create the wheel, I always say?). That having been said, at least three guys are already off the board:

Jack Caruso to Denver
            Jett Alexander to U of Toronto (USports)
            Braedon Fleming to So. AB Inst. of Tech

The coaches and advisors for the NA boys must be feeling the heat to place them (witness the 50 in 50 series by the NA). So my guess would be Pavlisin or MacKay with a slight edge to MacKay since he's an eastern kid.
            BTW, further to this, I can think of 2 OA D1 goalies with USHL experience who are in the transfer portal who never played a game for their respective schools:

Jake Kucharski, Providence
            Eric Green, UML

Given D1 transfers usually wait as long as possible until they've exhausted all their options, I suppose they could be candidates as well (thinking Green would be more likely).

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
              BTW, further to this, I can think of 2 OA D1 goalies with USHL experience who are in the transfer portal who never played a game for their respective schools:

Jake Kucharski, Providence
              Eric Green, UML

Given D1 transfers usually wait as long as possible until they've exhausted all their options, I suppose they could be candidates as well (thinking Green would be more likely).
              10-4 thanks for the info,also what is the transfer portal??…..still have the 2 at a boys up for grabs

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                10-4 thanks for the info,also what is the transfer portal??…..still have the 2 at a boys up for grabs
                If you attend a D1 school and you plan to transfer, you have to register that fact with the NCAA because there are rules and restrictions depending on where you transfer to which the NCAA needs to be able to track. That is called the transfer portal.
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  If you attend a D1 school and you plan to transfer, you have to register that fact with the NCAA because there are rules and restrictions depending on where you transfer to which the NCAA needs to be able to track. That is called the transfer portal.
                  Nice thanks you win a salty pretzel

Comment

Buffalo State recruit:

Josef Glamos -F - New Jersey Titans NAHL (3.25 stars) League Rank- 146

Comment

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
                      Buffalo State recruit:

Josef Glamos -F - New Jersey Titans NAHL (3.25 stars) League Rank- 146
                      looks like a nice p/u

Comment

As for the Oswego Goalie watch I went and looked at the incoming Freshmen goalies to teams that had no goalies leaving or they were bringing in multiple with only 1 goalie leaving. I am not sure if any are in the transfer portal, these goalies all played minimal minutes for their team. I am going to be looking to see if any had already transferred.

Niagara- Cole Weaver

Air Force- Austin Park

Denver- Michael Corson

Sacred Heart- Drennen Atherton

Providence- Jimmy Scannell

Merrimack- James Corcoran

UConn- Ryan Keane

Minnesota- Justen Close

Northern Michigan- John Roberts

Army- Blaine Madson, Justin Evenson

Lake Superior- Seth Eisele

Bemidji State- Michael Carr

Colgate- Will Friend

St. Cloud- Joey Lemoreaux, Jaxon Castor

Comment

As for the Oswego Goalie watch I went and looked at the incoming Freshmen goalies to teams that had no goalies leaving or they were bringing in multiple with only 1 goalie leaving. I am not sure if any are in the transfer portal, these goalies all played minimal minutes for their team. I am going to be looking to see if any had already transferred.

Niagara- Cole Weaver

Air Force- Austin Park

Denver- Michael Corson

Sacred Heart- Drennen Atherton

Providence- Jimmy Scannell

Merrimack- James Corcoran

UConn- Ryan Keane

Minnesota- Justen Close

Northern Michigan- John Roberts

Army- Blaine Madson, Justin Evenson

Lake Superior- Seth Eisele

Bemidji State- Michael Carr

Colgate- Will Friend

St. Cloud- Joey Lemoreaux, Jaxon Castor
                          dmac that a lot of work,WOW and 1 at a boy… we have had a few AHA trasnfers btwn the pipes,so ya never know...We do have Koz coming back for his Jr. yr bwtn the pipes,but only played a few games at the end of the season,BIG ones for sure,will need 2 more to push him and fight for the top job,thats a good thing Coach Gosek does,you have to earn your job,especially btwn the pipes...Any on the list will be lucky to land in Oz

Comment

Any particular reason you're helping Oswego find a goaltender? 1. They don't need our help. 2. Where is your loyalty, man?
                            Steve
                            Penn State Class of '95
                            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                              Any particular reason you're helping Oswego find a goaltender? 1. They don't need our help. 2. Where is your loyalty, man?
                              Hey if I can cheer for Platty when there are playing just about anyone BUT Oz,anything can happen...…...that's a BIG if though

Comment

Plattsburgh recruit:

Chris Trouba -D - Johnstown Tomahawks NAHL (3.25 stars) League Rank- 148

Fun Fact- His brother is Jacob Trouba of the New York Rangers

Comment

Working...
                                X