Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I have to agree.
    Blood coming out of his wherever

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

The D-1 covid thread is hilarious.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Is hilarious the right word?

Comment

Florida is blowing UP

Comment

It’s true. Cruelty is their calling card

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Florida is blowing UP

They are fine...I am sure the supplies from Russia will just end up there. If only the nurses in NY werent hoarding them.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If I thought Trump had an IQ over 80 I would think he is purposefully trying to make all the wrong decisions to either:

A) tank the election

or

B) prolong this so he can truly seize power

Since he doesnt...well I will just say he is doing the best he can. (that is a nice way of saying he is truly this stupid)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  That is interesting...but I am not sure they will ever be able to show a causal link between the two things. Unless one of the vaccines somehow adds immunity for COVID...boy would that cheese off the Anti-Vaxxers
                  Yeah, this is fascinating. What would a coronavirus have to do with the influenza virus? And why would a flu vaccine, which has to change every year and even then is sometimes hit or miss, suddenly work for something it is not designed for?

But, having said that, it is sometimes humbling how much we really don't know about biology sometimes. Like I said, fascinating.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    I quit FB completely about 16 months ago and have not missed it even a little bit. I advise everyone just to get away from it.
                    I know I've said it before, but I echo this. 3 years for me this past January, and I've never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      It's an extension of UNH fans complaining about UNH things except now it's a plague instead of Hockey East officiating and liberals instead of Maine.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

If I thought Trump had an IQ over 80 I would think he is purposefully trying to make all the wrong decisions to either:

A) tank the election

or

B) prolong this so he can truly seize power

Since he doesnt...well I will just say he is doing the best he can. (that is a nice way of saying he is truly this stupid)
                        Pops: Okay, calm down. The man means well.
                        Murray: You realize that's the worst thing you can say about a person.
                        Pops: How is it bad if a man means well?
                        Murray: Because it means he doesn't do well. He's too busy being a moron.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            It's an extension of UNH fans complaining about UNH things except now it's a plague instead of Hockey East officiating and liberals instead of Maine.
                            Come over there and say that... Double dog dare ya.
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                              Yeah, this is fascinating. What would a coronavirus have to do with the influenza virus? And why would a flu vaccine, which has to change every year and even then is sometimes hit or miss, suddenly work for something it is not designed for?

But, having said that, it is sometimes humbling how much we really don't know about biology sometimes. Like I said, fascinating.
                              I figured he meant vaccines like MMR...but yeah flu as well makes sense.

And yeah we know next to nothing...which is just crazy
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I figured he meant vaccines like MMR...but yeah flu as well makes sense.

And yeah we know next to nothing...which is just crazy
                                The guy was actually talking about all vaccines, including those we get as kids, flu vaccines, etc... That's what he was saying. They really didn't know if the immune system in people who had received a lot of their vaccines gave them some advantage or not.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X