Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Guess we’ll just let these ****ehole states die off

Comment

Arrest this POS

“ A man who knew he had been exposed to coronavirus and was showing symptoms has admitted to intentionally hiding his symptoms in order to visit his wife at the maternity ward last week, creating chaos at her hospital. He only admitted to his symptoms after his wife began exhibiting them as well.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...HKXsi8myD4CQmA

Comment

I think the old creepy deaf guy that lives next door to me is infected. And he’s been out in the hallway, coughing. Loudly. At least I think it’s him. I saw whoever it was walk by my door all covered in a hoodie and wearing a mask. Then i heard a door slam. It could be him or the person across the hall from him. And now I’m freaking out and don’t want to leave my apartment. If he’s infected and isn’t self quarantined, do I have any recourse? I emailed the condo association tonight. Should I call the Board of Health? I know it could be a privacy issue but if he’s out in common areas coughing he’s putting other residents at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          You spelled "when the democrats used a hoax to illegally impeach the president" wrong...
          Yeah I am not good at spelling
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            This makes the Ukraine fiasco look tame.
            And people wonder why I wish he was dead and gone. His followers already believe him to be some sort of God-like figure to begin with so who cares if he kicks? The ideal way would be for him to contract COVID-19 because the irony might also kill off a bunch of his believers. Make him a martyr for all I care. Nothing is changing for the sorry excuses for human beings already in the bag for him. They want his ugly face carved into Mt. Rushmore. People are needlessly dying because trump has been allowed to remain the president. At this point, NOT having people die needlessly is the most important thing to worry about. trump will have the blood of thousands of Americans on his hands because thousands more will die because of his inaction and his criminal actions. The republicans who left him in office will also have that blood on their hands. If they all died tomorrow I'd buy a billboard proclaiming it as a great day for the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              The Lancet is pretty dang good as far as medical journals* go... I think you're confusing him with the guy destroyed in the New Yorker interview with Isaac Chotiner

Edit: *As far as any publication goes for that matter.
              Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Lancet is the best. I’ve lived off that for grad school
              Lancet is great but something to think about- no matter what it is going to lag a bit for it to be peer reviewed and published. No matter what it is gettin to the point where information is outstripping the ability to peer review

Except a lot of those places have horrible healthcare systems. You are only as good as your infrastructure and staffing abilities. You can ship anything you want there and they aren't keeping up

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                You spelled "when the democrats used a hoax to illegally impeach the president" wrong...
                Guess the next D pres can ignore all the red states next time
                They’re smacked with a cat 5 and send all federal money to Cali to fight fires. Cool.

Comment

Let me guess the rightie response:

"That's different! Killary and Obama deliberately let four Americans die and laughed about it! This virus came from nowhere and Trump is doing all he can to manage it!"

*meme of Hillary's "What difference does it make?!?!" moment

Comment

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Guess we’ll just let these ****ehole states die off

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...s/florida.html

It's going to get ugly in swing states for republicans. Between their voters dying and people switching. If even 5% of 65+ die of a group that goes R+15-20 that makes up a third of the electorate, that's not great for the GOP...
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's going to get ugly in swing states for republicans. Between their voters dying and people switching. If even 5% of 65+ die of a group that goes R+15-20 that makes up a third of the electorate, that's not great for the GOP...
                        They’ll need hackers or John Roberts to help.

Comment

And lest we forget the numbers arent exactly favoring them as is.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It would be the ultimate irony if his incompetence caused him to lose only because so many of his brain dead followers died

Comment

New York City has ordered that EMTs are not to transport cardiac arrest pts to a hospital unless a rhythm and pulse are established.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X