Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    canvass house to house and show people Democrats are sane and healthy and competent, and they will vote for us.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Yeah, their actual number was 0.66%, so between six and seven times as bad as the typical flu, which I think is something like 0.1%.
      If that makes you feel better, and you can sleep soundly at night, that's great.

On the other hand, if you are trying to suggest that we work less hard to deal with this virus right now, I'll just have to ask when the last time you remember a common influenza overwhelming multiple hospital systems around the world at the same time. As downplaying the numbers is a horrible idea to suggest that the approach we take to deal with this be lightened up.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        If that makes you feel better, and you can sleep soundly at night, that's great.

On the other hand, if you are trying to suggest that we work less hard to deal with this virus right now, I'll just have to ask when the last time you remember a common influenza overwhelming multiple hospital systems around the world at the same time. As downplaying the numbers is a horrible idea to suggest that the approach we take to deal with this be lightened up.
        Based on some of the accounts of today's rally presser, the tone was a lot different and it sounds like **** is about to hit the fan. EIther they know something the public doesn't yet or it's finally diffusing through their concrete-filled heads this is getting bad. Maybe the 25,000 new cases we're going to have at the end of the day, maybe it was the report that someone in his inner circle yelled at him yesterday and said "YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE THE ELECTION", or maybe it was the fact that we've already blown through the number of infections, hospitalizations, and deaths from the entire H1N1 pandemic but in the first month of this one.

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Based on some of the accounts of today's rally presser, the tone was a lot different and it sounds like **** is about to hit the fan. EIther they know something the public doesn't yet or it's finally diffusing through their concrete-filled heads this is getting bad. Maybe the 25,000 new cases we're going to have at the end of the day, maybe it was the report that someone in his inner circle yelled at him yesterday and said "YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE THE ELECTION", or maybe it was the fact that we've already blown through the number of infections, hospitalizations, and deaths from the entire H1N1 pandemic but in the first month of this one.

He actually told people to stop comparing it to the flu. He's currently responding to Acosta like he was from OANN or Fox and not CNN.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://***********/TVietor08/status...07760422776832
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I believe someone showed him polling that his base would substantially erode if the death toll passes a certain number.

Comment

Number of US deaths today so far is 666. Let's hope it ends on that for all the nutbars out there.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

I’m not suggesting anything. I simply responded to Kep’s post by referencing an article I’d seen.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        This makes the Ukraine fiasco look tame.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He thinks this is a variety hour (s)
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Last one...um, he was soooo engaged with the issue...

Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                This makes the Ukraine fiasco look tame.
                                You spelled "when the democrats used a hoax to illegally impeach the president" wrong...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X