Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    Dr. Drew mea culpa, what an arsehat. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1DXGyeOkWRWGM?t=16s
    He admitted he was wrong, said they were all wrong and everyone should listen to Fauci. He screwed up and he owned up to it so I will cut him some slack. Hopefully he learns that if Faux is calling you looking for help you might be on the wrong side of the issue.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          What we do and what they do is two different things. Here we discuss things...there it is shouting into the wind. It is like when the NYTimes talks to "Trump Voters" and tries to see if they will change their vote...newsflash they wont.
          Which reminds me, aren't we overdue for their latest report on an expedition into the wilds of Trump Country to interview a bunch of Republican voters who will say six versions of, "Well, I wish he'd lay off the Tweeting, but he's a fighter and the media/the Democrats/libruls/Deep State/whoever just won't give him a chance!"

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            How does one go about that?

Asking for a friend.
            Here's the funny part, I went to three different schools and finally got my degree but, have never worked for anyone other than myself other than a part-time job in college and, of course, during my years as a guardsman. She only completed two years of school and is now a district manager and has been with the same company for 25 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              That's definitely not how it happened.

Comment

He admitted he was wrong, said they were all wrong and everyone should listen to Fauci. He screwed up and he owned up to it so I will cut him some slack. Hopefully he learns that if Faux is calling you looking for help you might be on the wrong side of the issue.
                For a supposedly educated man, he went on about it way too long. There are people who listen to Dr. Drew and for someone like him to not even listen to the CDC is shameful. He also pulled a copyright infringement on a viral summary video of his comments on youtube.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  He admitted he was wrong, said they were all wrong and everyone should listen to Fauci. He screwed up and he owned up to it so I will cut him some slack.
                  THIS is what we need more of, if we are ever to heal the “national discourse.” It drives me nuts when someone repents of being wrongheaded and the Twitter mob won’t accept the newfound wisdom/maturity/apology because “LOOK WHAT YOU SAID LAST MONTH IDIOT!” which makes the problem worse.
                  “Thank you for growing in the right direction, welcome aboard” is the correct response.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    THIS is what we need more of, if we are ever to heal the “national discourse.” It drives me nuts when someone repents of being wrongheaded and the Twitter mob won’t accept the newfound wisdom/maturity/apology because “LOOK WHAT YOU SAID LAST MONTH IDIOT!” which makes the problem worse.
                    “Thank you for growing in the right direction, welcome aboard” is the correct response.
                    Yeah...he was still an idiot but he owned it at least.

Btw the Captain who got fired because he asked for help for his sailors...tested positive.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      “ BREAKING: A tiger at the Bronx Zoo in New York City has tested positive for the coronavirus, marking the first known case of the virus being detected in an animal in the U.S., as well as the first confirmed case in a tiger anywhere in the world.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/491262-tiger-at-bronx-zoo-tests-positive-for-coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR0Pn6lWndfQJRS_tI9gAejMClu_M Bb2rbgwmArucpgPPvENOjFrKRjeeuE&fbclid=IwAR1OCtr0AlHa6VjvbdawNzP6Bka08OcegEMbErzJx yv4SWTNY5ndIuh9HIw
                      So tigers can get a test?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Btw the Captain who got fired because he asked for help for his sailors...tested positive.
                        That story is becoming a Greek tragedy.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          You think minds are being changed in cafe?
                          I've had my mind changed about several subjects by arguing with people here. I have moderated my opinion on gun control by coming to understand rural people's different use and life experience with guns. I've rethought my strategy of believing the accused in sexual assault absent compelling evidence to the contrary by my exchanges with dx, who cogently argued that presumption of innocence extends there and that removing a civil liberty protection from men because they are unfairly preferred in the justice system doesn't fix that wrong but merely compounds it with an epicyclical wrong.

Yes, minds can be changed in cafes.

You also believe this or you would not post here. Isn't your very question an attempt to change a mind?
                          Last edited by Kepler; 04-06-2020, 04:01 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Scroll down to the graph of Total Coronavirus Cases in the United States.

It's only one data point but yesterday could be the inflection point for NYC. Deaths lag cases by 7-14 days so for New York at least maybe we'll see peak mortality around 4/15.

The question is, will the extremity of the NY hump repeat everywhere else or it will it be flattened where aggressive measures were taken?
                            Last edited by Kepler; 04-06-2020, 04:10 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              So tigers can get a test?
                              No backlog because their test doesn’t need to be conducted at a CLIA certified lab and the test doesn’t need the same FDA approval. Idexx in Maine tested thousands of dogs and cats as part of their testing process for a new animal diagnostic test that included Covid-19 (I think it was probably a panel test that tests for a number of different viruses)

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Yeah...he was still an idiot but he owned it at least.

He’s still with the Navy. So, technically he wasn’t fired.

The proper military term is “relieved of duty.” He will then be “reassigned.”
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X