Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    I'm really waiting for when Trump goes all "Springer guest" on a reporter.
    tD needs to go back to the noon briefing. these evening stand up routines are too late for mookie
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I don't know anything about how immune systems work, but is this actually true? Is this like "a person with a facility for languages has a better chance of picking up an unknown language (true)"? or "an athlete has a better chance of being good at a new sport (true)"? Or are immune responses specifically keyed to viruses, and is this like saying "a person with many different keys is more likely to be able to get into a house with a different lock" (false)?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Dear Lord please let a reporter ask him about this today. Pretty Please.
        No chance. The few who would stay away so they dont get sick (or yelled at cause how dare they) and the rest are too busy lobbing him softball questions and underplaying how much he lies. The Times of old would have been all over this...instead they make it sound like he is makes unintentional gaffes when he outright lies about numbers.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          US busted through the 200k roof
          Also passing 4400 dead.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
            I'm really waiting for when Trump goes all "Springer guest" on a reporter.
            He's too fat and too lazy. Remember, the f-ckwit has to be in hair & makeup for 4 hours every morning not to look like Dan Akroyd's character with the dick nose in Nothing But Trouble.

Fig. 1 Dump's actual physical appearance
            Last edited by Kepler; 04-01-2020, 12:03 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

His little, stubby-fingered hands.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Also passing 4400 dead.
                  That was a good show...
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                    Remember there was a time when experts were wondering whether parents were keeping their houses too clean because the parents feared their kids getting sick? The medical experts theorized it prevented children from being exposed to various viruses and bacteria and thus never building up their immune system to be able to fight off foreign bodies. This could be along that same idea.
                    I should be good then
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      Come over there and say that... Double dog dare ya.
                      I want nothing to do with the discussion of shot totals, reducing the size of the Whitt, and whoever the guy is at UCONN that everyone hates.

I also find the confusion at Chuck being a conservative to be hilarious. That's been obvious for 20 years now.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Is hilarious the right word?
                        No, it's not. It's sad. I spent wasted my lunch hour on that thread instead of just walking around the house and getting stuff done.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Ever?

That seems... low. It would imply an 80% lethality for those who reach critical condition.
                          I agree, that seems remarkably low... And ****ing terrifying.

Unless we're only intubating people who are extraordinarily sick. Meaning, too late for a vent to help. I thoguht I heard earlier in March that it was closer to 50:50.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            I want nothing to do with the discussion of shot totals, reducing the size of the Whitt, and whoever the guy is at UCONN that everyone hates.
                            UNH hockey lost its soul when it moved out of Snively. c.f. Clarkson, Walker. They are each forever cursed for taking a giant sh-t on their tradition.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post

I also find the confusion at Chuck being a conservative to be hilarious. That's been obvious for 20 years now.
                              Well actually at the Covid thread we arent talking about any of that stuff...but..ok. And no surprise here about Chuck and I've only known him 5 years lol..
                              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X