Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Well the people on the DI thread need something to do with all of their free time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I wonder why anyone doesn’t want to hear facts or science that doesn’t line up with the fuhrer

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Well the people on the DI thread need something to do with all of their free time.
        Think one of them did this

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/490738-man-accused-of-derailing-train-near-navy-hospital-ship-due-to-fears-over

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          US is the first nation to report > 1,000 deaths in one day. (China was probably hitting 5,000).

Code:
          	Day    Sum
          3/15     12     68
          3/16     18     86
          3/17     23    109
          3/18     40    149
          3/19     56    205
          3/20     49    254
          3/21     46    300
          3/22    113    413
          3/23    141    554
          3/24    225    779
          3/25    247  1,026
          3/26    268  1,294
          3/27    400  1,694
          3/28    525  2,219
          3/29    363  2,582
          3/30    573  3,155
          3/31    912  4,067
          4/01  1,049  5,116
          Over a1000 today... there is no reason whatsoever to think this is going to slow down in New York in the next couple of weeks, California is starting to speed up from what I've been told, and God knows Florida is going to be a disaster area of death in late April and May. How soon before 100,000 have died?

Even with an efficient response from the feds and consistently helpful messaging from a president, this was going to be a tough spring, mainly because our healthcare infrastructure has been hopelessly beholden to the profit takers for generations. But with that efficient response and helpful words (you know, LEADERSHIP) from a president, we wouldn't be facing tens of thousands of additional needless deaths. Not only does trump have blood on his hands, he is America's worst mass murderer ever.

If our justice system was truly JUST, he would be facing charges, not just for his lack of action on many fronts, but from ACTIVELY doing harm to the effort to save lives. A depraved indifference murder is not a capital crime, even when the depravity results in so many deaths. But this fvcker should be led out of the White House in chains and left to rot in prison until death sends him to the hell he deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I can only do so many pony posts...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Perfect: https://imgur.com/gallery/llCm56V

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

at this pace Mookie won’t be coming to visit the US in august.... Keep Out
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  This is going to every Dumpy I know at the risk of losing them.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Are you really surprised? I give it a week before he is a Democrat appointed by Obama according to them. Hell of Trump fires him I would bet even money someone takes a shot at him.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jan. 20, 2020. South Korea reports first case of Covfefe-19
                              US reports first case of Covfefe-19

April 1, 2020 Total cases in
                              South Korea. 9887
                              Number of deaths. 165

Total cases in
                              USA 211,143
                              number of deaths 4713.

South Korea had a test for the virus within a week of the first infection, and were testing 10,000 people a day.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                Over a1000 today... there is no reason whatsoever to think this is going to slow down in New York in the next couple of weeks, California is starting to speed up from what I've been told, and God knows Florida is going to be a disaster area of death in late April and May. How soon before 100,000 have died?
                                Detroit/Michigan has silently slipped into third place.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                *Chef Kiss*
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X