Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Oof

Comment

Where can I donate??

https://***********/kathylette/statu...030914560?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Don't read the replies.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Don't ever cross Dear Leader. I'm quite certain Trump ordered this statement.

Unlikely. I imagine most honorable career military would have sooner resigned than verbally vomit like this.

Edit: Oh...

Edit 2: Oh my god. The recording is so much worse than the headlines...
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 04-06-2020, 05:52 PM.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The US has passed 10k deaths.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Remember that graph that had Minnesota at the lowest of the "How concerned are you about COVID?" Despite having an average number of tests/1MM, we're at the lowest cases/1MM.

We're a blue state and here are the only other states around us:
              Minnesota
              West Virginia
              Nebraska
              Kentucky
              Alaska
              Texas

Hawaii
              Oregon
              Montana
              North Carolina
              Kansas
              Arkansas
              North Dakota
              Iowa

1. As a Minnesotan, I'm required by state law to politely remind everyone our state is the best
              2. I expect this to change
              3. I'm still not entirely sure what would be causing this low of a number. I get why red states are this low, especially that list of red states.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Today's Press Conference is epic. We're all going to die.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Today's Press Conference is epic. We're all going to die.
                  Do share.... I just got out of work and haven't had time to catch up on todays Dumb******ery
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    Do share.... I just got out of work and haven't had time to catch up on todays Dumb******ery
                    The IG that did the report that told the truth about the slow test results and equipment backlog was dismissed by Trump because he's a leftover from Obama. He ripped the two reporters that were asking about it today up and down, left and right. It was sad.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The IG that did the report that told the truth about the slow test results and equipment backlog was dismissed by Trump because he's a leftover from Obama. He ripped the two reporters that were asking about it today up and down, left and right. It was sad.
                      Read on Marcy Wheeler's site today that may be one reason Trump dumped the Intelligence IG. That Trump has to make all the intelligence warnings he got about the oncoming pandemic to disappear, so the full extent ofhis complete negligence and willful incompetence can be kept under wraps, while he keeps up his "Whocuddaknowed?" excuse making.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Tyranny by minority.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            Infected Republicans 30% more likely to die than Democrats due to age:

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-36b886af37e9

Been saying this for months now. Sad but I bet the graph will look worse as time goes on.

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            I have a co-worker that brought this idea up at least 3 weeks ago: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00973-x

it seems like moving forward we could be testing sewage treatment systems in cities as an early warning indicator for outbreaks of various diseases
                            Interesting

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Well, have we all heard the new narrative? The response to the virus was delayed because of impeachment. I'm seeing it all over social media.
                            I am seeing it a lot but in the context of a list of the rallies and golf outings
                            The other new narrative is we need to stop being so negative- we are really negative if we focus ont he death count. We should be focusing on the # of recovered.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            I think the rest of the country will be spared NY's experience primarily because the rest of the country doesn't have the mix of perfect pandemic factors that NY has. NY has the combination of being a hub for international travel, extreme population density, heavy reliance on public transportation, and a work/living arrangement in which arteries of people flow into and out of the hub (NYC) by public transportation each day, returning to Long Island, CT, NJ, etc..., by night as they spread the disease. 5.7 million ride the subway in NYC each day. That's more than the entire population of Minnesota.
                            Not sure of this logic because a lot of the people who travel thru NY are going somewhere else. Like little spores in the andromeda strain

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            I know I’m in the minority on “forgiveness”, but in all seriousness, what’s the benefit to refusing apologies? Do you think this guy will suffer more because you won’t accept his apology (and that that would be a positive)? Do you hope the people who listen to him (assuming there is anyone) never get the correct information that might save their lives? How is any of that better than, “thank you, that’s actually correct.”
                            Interesting point

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I don't think you're in the minority. My policy is forgive don't forget. Always provide positive reinforcement for bad actors who are contrite, but don't forget they've taught us something about themselves with their bad action. In this case, Dr. Drew's credibility with the public takes a hit, and that is significant for him since that's what he monetizes. It doesn't affect my impression of him because I wrote him off long ago as an empty entertainer.

"I accept your apology" does not equal "that was okay."
                            I am with that opinion but also hold someone who took an oath to do no harm to a higher standard. When you get that title it gives you automatic believability. That is a big, big responsibility. Never watched the guy except on here were we got to see him ignore that oath. Do no harm means don't actively do something that will cause harm but also committing the sin of omission or failing to warn. If you are going to talk about something you dam well better be looking into what you are saying. I cannot comprehend what bubble the dude was in but I find it really hard to believe he could be so ignorant. I am a lowly NP, retired, and I figured it out pretty quick.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            That's up to the AMA and the network that employs him.
                            Yeaaaah. Like Dr Oz whose colleagues at his facility all wrote a letter saying he should be kicked off staff. How did that go?

And in a moment of levity- lil les works at a Market. Board of Health instituted new rules- limit on customers, aisles are one way, waiting for check out is taped off, etc. THey are all told they need to tell people to go the right way down the aisles. Some snarky guy tried to go the wrong way and lil les pointed him in the right direction. The guy was obnoxious but went round. Gets to the end of the aisle and makes a comment about how the BOH is over reacting. lil les asked him if he thought the people who died were over reacting too. I love my kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              The next thing you know NY will want to count as "covid related" those murders that inevitably occur when two or more New Yorkers are locked up in a single housing unit together for more than 24 hours.
                              What is wrong with you?
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Don't ever cross Dear Leader. I'm quite certain Trump ordered this statement.

I'm betting this guy ends up like Doug Neidermeyer......
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
                                X