Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Yeah, the last Hypergonasyphilaids outbreak in Marquette didn't require that many beds or ventilators!
    I was always more partial to "gonasyphiherpacrabs" myself.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Why would the hospitals suddenly need more than that? Don't you think it's suspicious?
      if you read the Facebook comments (and I don't recommend it), they should build a wall along the Wisconsin border and close the Mackinac Bridge.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Yeah, the last Hypergonasyphilaids outbreak in Marquette didn't require that many beds or ventilators!
      Originally posted by French Rage View Post

At least they make something to control *that* supervirus.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Crabs are dead man. Thanks Millenials.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Health departments in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan have announced that there has been an influx of people either returning from winter homes or travelling to summer cottages creating a concern about an influx of coronavirus cases that would overwhelm these tiny communities. Only 549 beds available across the whole UP, and only 80 ventilators available in the UP.

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com/content/news/Western-UP-reports-influx-of-people-from-outside-the-area-569437901.html
          this is a toss up for me. On one hand, I want to get back to the UP, once the travel restrictions are lifted. On the other hand, the health care sucks. Wouldn't want to come down with the virus up there.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            this is a toss up for me. On one hand, I want to get back to the UP, once the travel restrictions are lifted. On the other hand, the health care sucks. Wouldn't want to come down with the virus up there.
            Canada's not far.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Canada's not far.
              Me: I have the COVID19 Canadian health care: see you in a couple of months
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                Me: I have the COVID19 Canadian health care: see you in a couple of months
                Tell them you were hit with a puck. They'll see you immediately.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Canada's not far.
                  I know you’re joking but....

From Houghton County? Closest is Sault Ste Marie. Not sure that’s much better. And it’s still five hours away.

Chicago and Indianapolis are closer to Canada than Houghton.

Hell, Louisville is only 45 minutes further away from Canada than Houghton.
                  Last edited by dxmnkd316; 04-08-2020, 12:42 PM.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I know you’re joking but....

From Houghton County? Closest is Sault Ste Marie. Not sure that’s much better. And it’s still five hours away.

Chicago and Indianapolis are closer to Canada than Houghton.

Hell, Louisville is only 45 minutes further away from Canada than Houghton.
                    Fun with geography.

From Houghton, it's 38 miles longer to drive to Winnipeg, Manitoba than it is to stay in state and drive to Detroit.

For those out east, Houghton, Michigan to Detroit, Michigan is roughly the same mileage and time to drive from the US Capitol to Montreal. Or the US Capitol to Savannah, GA. *edit* Or from the US Capitol to Detroit.
                    Last edited by aparch; 04-08-2020, 01:03 PM.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fun with geography.

From Houghton, it's 38 miles longer to drive to Winnipeg, Manitoba than it is to stay in state and drive to Detroit.

For those out east, Houghton, Michigan to Detroit, Michigan is roughly the same mileage and time to drive from the US Capitol to Montreal. Or the US Capitol to Savannah, GA. *edit* Or from the US Capitol to Detroit.
                      While we're drifting, the halfway point from Orlando to Dallas (did this drive during Hurricane Irma evacuation) is in the state of Florida. The panhandle is LONG (and devoid of human civilization).
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Or the US Capitol to Savannah, GA.
                        There has to be a great joke in there somewhere
                        Code:

Comment

For all of you "Maybe we can start opening things up now" types, why we absolutely aren't anywhere near that:
                          https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-te...go?ref=authore

And we have no idea how long people are contagious after primary symptoms subside.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            The panhandle is LONG (and devoid of human civilization).
                            Not devoid of humans, mind you, but of anything that could be construed as "civilization".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Another interesting tool to track COVID:

https://carlsonschool.umn.edu/mili-m...acking-project
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Another interesting tool to track COVID:

https://carlsonschool.umn.edu/mili-m...acking-project
                                Nice interface. Am I missing something though -- no NY data?
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X