Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Nebraska Gov: If you want to see Husker football again, COMPLY.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I see some of the Magaytes are saying they dont think Cuomo actually has Corona and CNN is doing it for ratings.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        I feel the same way in my job. A lot of my coworkers have the same thought: It’s just a matter of time before it starts spreading through our warehouse and ramp.
        Me too. For now, our sales team is still out in the field doing our thing, but I'm wondering once the first case or two starts popping up in our warehouse/trucking areas how long it will be before the company shuts us down. And 'm figuring its only a matter of time before I or one of the guys I work with come down with it, since we're out in the public every day.

Right now in my town and surrounding areas, there are 13 positive cases, one in the hospital.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

My company admitted today we’ve lost multiple doctors/nurses to covid

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            We had a mini-revolt this week and a bunch of our people said "f-ck the company; if they're not going to guarantee we get our Mod Time made whole when this is over, whatever, I'm not dying for these as-sholes."

And these were Dumpies.

Of course they couldn't make the connection between the company being sociopaths and what corporations have to do under capitalism, but it's a start.

These same guys were talking to me about Fauci (because they found out he's Cornell and they think we all know each other I'm not kidding) and they said "what kind of a person would make threats against him?"

They genuinely do not know what Fox and Hate Radio have wrought. And these same people were saying "this is a hoax" and "the overreaction will kill more people than the disease" and "the Democrats are exaggerating this to undermine the President" just last week.
            Did you ask them, "what were you guys saying about this virus just last week? Those are the kind of people who would make such threats."
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              My company admitted today we’ve lost multiple doctors/nurses to covid
              not good

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                not good
                No. It’s fcking terrible

Comment

Tokyo appeared to have a handle on the Coronavirus. Combined with the news of the now delayed Olympics and it being Cherry Blossom time causing more people to gather together, Tokyo has experienced an explosion of Coronavirus cases.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Tokyo appeared to have a handle on the Coronavirus. Combined with the news of the now delayed Olympics and it being Cherry Blossom time causing more people to gather together, Tokyo has experienced an explosion of Coronavirus cases.
                    Most of the major attractions are closed, and the festival events/activities were already cancelled. However, that doesn't stop people from going out and about like normal. All of their restaurants and bars are still open.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Did you ask them, "what were you guys saying about this virus just last week? Those are the kind of people who would make such threats."
                      Nope. No point.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Posted a bit ago but didn't see a response- is there any site that is keeping track of various protocols in place for testing, treatment?

And in people are stupid- someone on my FB feed posted that Gov Baker (Mass) had to go and someone else posted Cuomo too. Maybe I missed something but from where I sit they seem to be 2 of the most together Govs. I commented from a public health standpoint they were gamechangers. Was told they didn't care about public health- it didn't matter. Oh, good Lord.

Ready for this to be over- not because I can't stand being insidee but because the constant reminder of the number of stupid, stupid people there are in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Posted a bit ago but didn't see a response- is there any site that is keeping track of various protocols in place for testing, treatment?

And in people are stupid- someone on my FB feed posted that Gov Baker (Mass) had to go and someone else posted Cuomo too. Maybe I missed something but from where I sit they seem to be 2 of the most together Govs. I commented from a public health standpoint they were gamechangers. Was told they didn't care about public health- it didn't matter. Oh, good Lord.

Ready for this to be over- not because I can't stand being insidee but because the constant reminder of the number of stupid, stupid people there are in the world.
                          Walz in MN has been spectacular

Comment

There was an article I read where people in Brooklyn wish they could go back to hating Cuomo. He is doing too good a job

BTW almost 1400 deaths today
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

4.6 earthquake hits San Diego.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                BTW almost 1400 deaths today
                                I see people complaining on Twitter that the media doesn't report the number of people who've recovered.

No matter how you slice it, 7,392 deaths to 12,283 recoveries with 277,000+ remaining active cases out there is not a good ratio.

Comment

Working...
                                X