Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Whitmer wants to extend SIP, but Republicans in our state legislature are balking.
    I predict the state leg will either flat-out overrule her on extending the SIP order, or they will find some way to water it down. The MI Restaurant & Bar Association and the Chamber of Commerce are likely phoning them daily and threatening to cut off campaign donations.

Comment

Almost 260k cases and over 6600 dead. When exactly is it going to disappear like magic like El Hefty said? Have we gotten the 5 million tests yet Mike?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I predict the state leg will either flat-out overrule her on extending the SIP order, or they will find some way to water it down. The MI Restaurant & Bar Association and the Chamber of Commerce are likely phoning them daily and threatening to cut off campaign donations.
        I want to be angry about it, but it's going to happen.

Why does every female governor of Michigan get fu**ed and not in the fun way?
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          THis was super fascinating:

It's just like a human using a series of 999999999s to terminate a script. Utterly incredible.

it's called a "poly(a) tail"

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            it's called a "poly(a) tail"

I originally read that as polywhirl. Talk about a 20-year flashback.

But interesting, now I'm going to disappear down a wiki hole
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I originally read that as polywhirl. Talk about a 20-year flashback.

But interesting, now I'm going to disappear down a wiki hole
              I think it's common added to messenger RNA in eukaryotes for stability (the process of adding the poly(a) tail is called "polyadenylation"). Coronaviruses have RNA genomes, but I don't know what the function of the poly(a) tail is.

Comment

30+ years of wealthy cave-man media moguls pounding the anti-liberal, anti-Clinton narrative set the table for the run up to the disaster in '16 and, in similar fashion, decades of science denial by the same people on issues like global warming has set the table for so many Rs' inability to use science based strategies to fight this virus. The grooming never stops, and it is killer effective.

Comment

SIP ends the second it impacts college football and the NFL. The populace will riot if those get cancelled.

https://youtu.be/s-mDh6LE9NQ?t=154
                  Last edited by unofan; 04-03-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    SIP ends the second it impacts college football and the NFL. The populace will riot if those get cancelled.

That will significantly reduce the GOP voter population as they all get sick and die from gathering for sporting events.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I know some of Colorado's mountain communities (read: skiing) got hit pretty hard early on. I'd also note that some of the counties have only 1 or 2 cases, but because the county has less than 1-2k people, they get shaded darker.
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

If the NFL and college football have any sort of season starting issues (and I think they will...college already had to cancel Spring Workouts) the economy will tank even worse than it did a few weeks ago. Hell even the "play in front of empty stadiums" will be a harbinger of something bad.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We are doing it wrong.

Philippine President Orders Police to Kill Those Who Defy Coronavirus Lockdown: 'Shoot Them Dead'

https://flip.it/DQ0Rqh
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X