Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    It's been 25 years, but I recall being both somewhat more nervous than the average knucklehead who DOESN'T REALIZE WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE ON THIS THING and somewhat comforted by the adherence to a giant steel structure. It's the free falling that gets to me. Don't talk to me about hang gliding or icy mountain roads.
    That's not fear of heights. That's fear of lack of control.

Don't marry.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      That's not fear of heights. That's fear of lack of control.

Don't marry.
      In another month, you'll be 20 years too late for that heads-up
      Your point is well taken though. I have PTSD from practice driving with 2 teenage girls.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
        It's not my opinion. I mean the people in the picture. They have faith either in the intelligence of their fellow Americans, or in Darwinism.
        Sorry - should have said "they," not "you."
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          You could fairly exclude those folks living in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Liberal and small town/rural but not at all like the canyon culture around LA.
          I'm talking about the 101 from San Mateo to Sunnyvale. The fire that engulfs them all can't come soon enough.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Some of the comments are gold...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm talking about the 101 from San Mateo to Sunnyvale. The fire that engulfs them all can't come soon enough.
              Can't disagree

Comment

And that's why you moved to Reston, the height of sophistication and culture.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Knock yourselves right out...but it's not your right to take away the life of someone else, but, I digress..Had enough winning yet?????
                  I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Knock yourselves right out...but it's not your right to take away the life of someone else, but, I digress..Had enough winning yet?????
                    And yet his mouth practices social distancing from the center of his face.

Edit: Dammit wrong Bundy.
                    Last edited by French Rage; 04-07-2020, 01:22 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Hey Fade... thoughts and prayers to these clowns. Maybe.

Hmm...I guess Da Yoop should stay quarantined per that pink sign in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        And yet his mouth practices social distancing from the center of his face.

Edit: Dammit wrong Bundy.
                        Pretty sure women have been practicing social distancing from him his entire life.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Pretty sure women have been practicing social distancing from him his entire life.
                          Sane women do, anyway. The insecure, uneducated ones line up for losers like him, though.

Comment

So far today they have already reported almost 20k new cases and 1400 deaths...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by handyman View Post
                              so far today they have already reported almost 20k new cases and 1400 deaths...
                              maga
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...really-blew-it

President Trump suggested Tuesday that he might consider cutting funding for the World Health Organization over its handling of the coronavirus crisis and alleged role in helping China downplay the severity of the outbreak.

“The W.H.O. really blew it. For some reason, funded largely by the United States, yet very China centric. We will be giving that a good look. Fortunately I rejected their advice on keeping our borders open to China early on. Why did they give us such a faulty recommendation?” he tweeted.
                                Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X