Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is my fault; I picked this work. I could have been an ACLU lawyer.

With an assignment to defend a Trunp supporter who defied a shelter in place order?
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        US deaths per day:
        Code:

3/15      12
        3/16      18
        3/17      23
        3/18      40
        3/19      56
        3/20      49
        3/21      46
        3/22     113
        3/23     141
        3/24     225
        3/25     247
        3/26     268
        3/27     400
        3/28     525
        3/29     363
        3/30     558
        3/31     912
        4/01    1049
        4/02     969
        4/03    1321
        Countries with 1000+ in one day:
        Code:

4/01    USA        1049
        4/02    France     1355
        4/03    USA        1321
        4/03    France     1120
        It wouldn’t surprise me if Iran was also in those ranges. From what I’ve been reading, I think they are hiding a lot of their numbers.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          IALTO.

Idaho, competing with Montana to NOT be as sparse as the Dakotas, but at least be as populated as Utah.
          I think Wyoming takes the cake on both...
          Russell Jaslow

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            soaplands??
            I thought they were in Thailand...
            Russell Jaslow

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              Not to make this too political, but I had a conversation with a dumpy at work who thought complaining about the government was not ok, and that they "should go home" but had no reply when you point out that dumpy himself was complaining about the government for years. Talk about double standard.

On the other hand, the same dumpies have been taking this situation pretty seriously, so there's hope.
              I know Dumpies who are getting it. They still try to push back, but they do so mildly now and don’t continue when I give them a counter argument.
              Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                It wouldn’t surprise me if Iran was also in those ranges. From what I’ve been reading, I think they are hiding a lot of their numbers.
                The French 1,300 had several weeks of nursing home deaths that weren’t reported. They decided to put them all into one day.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I know Dumpies who are getting it. They still try to push back, but they do so mildly now and don’t continue when I give them a counter argument.
                  In my life I’ve never heard so many Republicans say, “I hate [Democratic] Governor Walz but....”
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

All export from japan. That’s where they got their start.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      In my life I’ve never heard so many Republicans say, “I hate [Democratic] Governor Walz but....”
                      I’m hearing the same thing here in NYS from Republicans concerning Cuomo, including from my brother-in-law and his wife. (Heck, even Democrats who dislike him are saying the same.)
                      Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 04-04-2020, 10:06 AM.
                      Russell Jaslow

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Is this a mookie joke?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0843-2

Good article about efficacy of surgical masks in preventing the spread of various viruses.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X