Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

If pro shops and restaurants are closed I dont much have an opinion on golf courses either way. As long as they give the workers and players all the proper methods to clean and social distance I dont think it is that big of a deal. I dont play golf though so if they dont open it up that is fine by me as well.

Honestly I dont know why people are getting so stir crazy anyways. Its friggin April half the time the weather sucks anyways. I get some people are going through sports withdrawal but I love it! I am saving money, gas and I have plenty of time to work on projects and get caught up on things...I mean I often forget what day it is but beyond that no big deal.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I need help to go to the grocery store; even Aldi is a bit too much for me to handle right now. When I go to the store with my stepfather, he treats social distancing as some kind of joke with other customers, having conversations with them and with grocery store employees.

Good thing I'll be out of here within a week or two.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This one is for Scooby:

Trump is truly one of the best failures
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How a REAL leader responds...
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Blah Blah Blah . . . . Words. Elitist liberals have always been good at words.

Comment

Then he shouldnt have brought the disease here from his Kenyan Hut!!!
                -New White House Press Secretary
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Early numbers have Maryland reporting 1100 new cases today and Flo(R)ida already reporting over 700.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    If pro shops and restaurants are closed I dont much have an opinion on golf courses either way. As long as they give the workers and players all the proper methods to clean and social distance I dont think it is that big of a deal. I dont play golf though so if they dont open it up that is fine by me as well.

Honestly I dont know why people are getting so stir crazy anyways. Its friggin April half the time the weather sucks anyways. I get some people are going through sports withdrawal but I love it! I am saving money, gas and I have plenty of time to work on projects and get caught up on things...I mean I often forget what day it is but beyond that no big deal.
                    golf courses can open as long as there is no collection of fees on location and groups MUST stay to themselves. if a course or club wants to allow online tee times, fine. but if you get interlopers out there jumping in, that's the price of doing business. same with private clubs. if someone or a group jumps the fence and starts playing, tough tittie. and again, no on-course policing by 'members'. keep your distance.

then mookie approves. no endangering club employees just to make sure all the $$$ is collected.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        But it was all them people coming down from New York!!
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I know a couple who left their Florida home to travel to their home in Connecticut. To be with their grandchild, I think. ***.

My daughter-in-law is still going into the office at the financial adviser firm she works with. Not much foot traffic until a guy came in, walked up to her and started talking in her face. She politely asked him to back off and he replied he didn't believe in that stuff. She has a little one at home and is freaked out. ***.
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Health departments in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan have announced that there has been an influx of people either returning from winter homes or travelling to summer cottages creating a concern about an influx of coronavirus cases that would overwhelm these tiny communities. Only 549 beds available across the whole UP, and only 80 ventilators available in the UP.

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com/content/news/Western-UP-reports-influx-of-people-from-outside-the-area-569437901.html
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Only 549 beds available across the whole UP, and only 80 ventilators available in the UP.
                              Why would the hospitals suddenly need more than that? Don't you think it's suspicious?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Why would the hospitals suddenly need more than that? Don't you think it's suspicious?
                                Yeah, the last Hypergonasyphilaids outbreak in Marquette didn't require that many beds or ventilators!

Comment

Working...
                                X