Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    So when the US death toll passes the H1N1 numbers next week, what will the new counter-argument from MAGAts become?
    Well since some people believe Obama was president during Katrina, I'm sure this will also be his fault for getting rid of the pandemic team.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

So when the US death toll passes the H1N1 numbers next week, what will the new counter-argument from MAGAts become?
      At least 2.2 million didn't die, which is what they said it was gonna be. Thank God Donald Trump took such effective measures to stop that from happening.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Either that the deaths are BS (with videos outside morgues or something) or that the Flu kills more.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I fully admit I like Dr. Drew...but he has been so ****ed wrong about this he should be sued for Malpractice. He knows better than that too...he knows people take what he says seriously because he is a "Dr." and he knows spreading misinformation causes issues. He goes nuts when people spread misinformation about addiction and recovery and he is doing the same thing.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Illinois and Penn crossed 10k today, both with like 1500 cases today alone. 8300 deaths and counting so today will be another over 1k. But hey Georgia seems safe...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This aged well: https://twitter.com/JeromeAdamsMD/st...86401280757762

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So did this:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Last edited by Handyman; 04-04-2020, 05:28 PM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      The best people...

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/5109747002/

American companies sold more than $17.5 million worth of face masks, more than $13.6 million in surgical garments and more than $27.2 million in ventilators to China during the first two months of the year, far exceeding that of any other similar period in the past decade, according to the most recent foreign trade data available from the U.S. Census Bureau.
                        America First!!
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              There has NEVER been testing for planes. Back when Northern Italy was the hotspot, Pepperridge Farm Remembers, there was a reporter who came back through JFK or something like that (one of the designated airports) and she said no one even asked her a question. No thermometers, no questions, nothing.

Assume not just a lie, but literally the opposite of everything that comes out of everyone's mouth except Fauci.

Again, not just that they're lying, but that it is 180 degrees the other way.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                There has NEVER been testing for planes. Back when Northern Italy was the hotspot, Pepperridge Farm Remembers, there was a reporter who came back through JFK or something like that (one of the designated airports) and she said no one even asked her a question. No thermometers, no questions, nothing.

Assume not just a lie, but literally the opposite of everything that comes out of everyone's mouth except Fauci.

Again, not just that they're lying, but that it is 180 degrees the other way.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10-p3C-FbGw
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X