Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Holy f-ck.

Florida deaths running total:
    3/31: 85
    4/1: 101
    4/2: 310
    Yeah that's what happens when you spend an entire ****ing month ignoring every ****ing warning because your is filled with ****ing dip****s who have been trained for 40 ****ing years to ignore warnings from actual ****ing educated people.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (R-Ga.) indicated Wednesday that he recently became aware asymptomatic people could transmit coronavirus, a decision that led him to change his mind about issuing a stay-at-home directive for the state, even as Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the nation’s top health officials, has been hammering home the point for almost two months.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        American conservatism, 1994-2020: the winner.*

Please arrest everyone on Fox and Hate Radio and in the GOP immediately. As ye sow so shall ye reap.

* Prior winner Timothy McVeigh could not be reached for comment.
        If they built the dam wall these Mexicans wouldn’t be here trying to drive trains into ships!!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (R-Ga.) indicated Wednesday that he recently became aware asymptomatic people could transmit coronavirus, a decision that led him to change his mind about issuing a stay-at-home directive for the state, even as Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the nation’s top health officials, has been hammering home the point for almost two months.
          Yeah we’re hammering on that one in the states thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Yeah that's what happens when you spend an entire ****ing month ignoring every ****ing warning because your is filled with ****ing dip****s who have been trained for 40 ****ing years to ignore warnings from actual ****ing educated people.
              I updated the post. I'm betting it's a typo. But I'm also betting it ain't gonna be good. So save your post for one week from today.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Gretchen Whitmer confirms school is indeed out for the summer. No word on if school's been blown to pieces.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

NC rates have been slow to jump. Waiting for that shoe to drop. I think this morning we were at 1690 cases, 15 deaths, and 2 ppl who died while travelling through the state.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Florida revised back down to 128 deaths.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

1,000,000!
                      Code:

Comment

Hope: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...42536.html?amp
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

good news, but it's still a long process to go through clinical trials and then scale up production. We're still looking at 12 months if everything goes well.

Short term we need to get some good antivirals. My company is rapidly expanding a colony of Covid-19 mouse models so hopefully researchers can use them to do large scale drug screens of existing antiviral drugs to find ones that show potential.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Florida revised back down to 128 deaths.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5W0yrk39k
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                good news, but it's still a long process to go through clinical trials and then scale up production. We're still looking at 12 months if everything goes well.

Short term we need to get some good antivirals. My company is rapidly expanding a colony of Covid-19 mouse models so hopefully researchers can use them to do large scale drug screens of existing antiviral drugs to find ones that show potential.
                                🤘
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X