Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I have always intuited that Drew is teetering on the edge and can tumble our way. He already understands how loathsome corporations are, and he is gaining some insight that the rich are blood sucking monsters. His one stumbling point is the guns, and the realities of something like the virus may well supersede the fantasy eschaton that the gun lobby has drilled into his psyche as to what constitutes the greater threat in real life.

Don't give up on Drew. I know I said this about Bob and Joe, too. And god help me in the beginning I thought Flag was just vamping. But this time I could be right.

Also: you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
    His other stumbling block is he's dumber than a bag of hammers.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Michigan and Cali now over 10k cases. Louisiana is next with Florida not far behind. NY over 90k.

According to Worldometer Louisiana added like 2700 cases. Of their 9100 cases over 1600 needed hospitalization and 500 needed vents. Both numbers fall right in line with experts analysis.
      So if the 20% never come off the vents number holds, that's 400 dead probably in a week.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        So if the 20% never come off the vents number holds, that's 400 dead probably in a week.
        I thought Cuomo said 80% never come off. Other sources were 50:50.

I have absolutely no authoritative numbers.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          To be fair, you have to be a bit authoritarian to control all 38 million people in Seoul.
          Golf clap.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            His other stumbling block is he's dumber than a bag of hammers.
            Have you been to the D-1 thread? Compared to that bunch he's Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I thought Cuomo said 80% never come off. Other sources were 50:50.

I have absolutely no authoritative numbers.
              I think the 20% came from the early China numbers, when all the cool people on Facebook were sharing their slideshows and charts about how it’s not really that bad because only blank% get it and of those only 20% go to the hospital and only 4% need ICU care.

But since China has continued to lie I don’t know if those stats hold or not. Italy or Spain would be much better indicators.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Aww Roy Moore is...helping the pastor arrested for defying gathering orders

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...M3b1P3EPDjHyMY

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  I think the 20% came from the early China numbers, when all the cool people on Facebook were sharing their slideshows and charts about how it’s not really that bad because only blank% get it and of those only 20% go to the hospital and only 4% need ICU care.

But since China has continued to lie I don’t know if those stats hold or not. Italy or Spain would be much better indicators.
                  WSJ ran a story this morning about how the Italian numbers are way undercounted.

Say it with me. "Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Aww Roy Moore is...helping the pastor arrested for defying gathering orders

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...M3b1P3EPDjHyMY
                    With the malls and high schools closed, what else does have to do now?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      American conservatism, 1994-2020: the winner.*

Please arrest everyone on Fox and Hate Radio and in the GOP immediately. As ye sow so shall ye reap.

* Prior winner Timothy McVeigh could not be reached for comment.

What in the ever loving ****...
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        What in the ever loving ****...
                        That seems like normal behavior if you read that other thread. Just nuts. I wonder if it’s a Q thing

Comment

That seems like normal behavior if you read that other thread. Just nuts. I wonder if it’s a Q thing
                          The Q 'Tards are definitely a big part of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I've skimmed it.
                            Chuck's a "winner."
                            But to hit a ship with a train? That's a special kind of stupid.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The Q 'Tards are definitely a big part of it.
                              I believe one of their big things now is that this virus is just a cover to arrest all the celebrities in the child pedo ring- prince Charles, Oprah, Obama, Clinton’s, Tom Hanks, etc. it’s...wild.

Comment

I believe one of their big things now is that this virus is just a cover to arrest all the celebrities in the child pedo ring- prince Charles, Oprah, Obama, Clinton’s, Tom Hanks, etc. it’s...wild.
                                I like how their theory involves going after the prince who ISN'T involved in a child sex ring.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X