Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Good plan.

Stuff like this is EXACTLY what the Federal Government need to have in their policies and procedures in case of a pandemic so that it doesn't happen. Liz has a plan for this.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Trump’s claim that he imposed the first ‘China ban

Of course:

The New York Times calculated that at least 430,000 people arrived in the United States on direct flights from China since Jan. 1, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after Trump imposed restrictions. Moreover, screening proceedings of travelers from China have been uneven and inconsistent, the Times said.
          Also I could be wrong but I thought I had read that airlines began restricting travel even before Trump's supposed ban?

Comment

"It was a perfect travel ban."
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              Our's will continue to rise. We're only testing healthcare workers, people in the hospital and sick people at nursing homes.
              And celebrities/rich people...

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Also I could be wrong but I thought I had read that airlines began restricting travel even before Trump's supposed ban?
              We announced suspending LAX PVG and LAX PEK a few days before it. I think Delta and United weren't far behind.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I can't even.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  It’s a strange dichotomy here. On one side of the airport Alaska Airlines has 10+ 737s just parked and one of the regional carriers parked all their planes, laid off all their employees and filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy. On the other side, cargo jets cycle through all day and all night, unloading and loading like a normal day.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    France is also having a bad go at it. Hidden in the bad numbers is the fact that 50% of their nationwide tests to date have come back positive.

In the US, it's still an astounding 20%. Italy @ 18%. Germany @ 10%.
                    So, say 300 million people, 20% are infected, and 2% die from the virus, you're looking at 1.2 million dead Americans.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Every press conference is a complete dumpster fire.

Comment

They did, because demand for China travel started dropping like a stone as the story leaked out, despite the CCP's best efforts to shut people up.

Comment

I can't even.
                          That thread...sheesh. Q'Tards are your daily reminder than this country can do worse than Bernie Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            So, say 300 million people, 20% are infected, and 2% die from the virus, you're looking at 1.2 million dead Americans.
                            To be fair, positive test rate is something that is heavily influenced by Keynesian priors - it's not representative of the whole sample because there have to be indicators present that say you might have it to get tested. The percentage of Americans who have been infected is almost certainly much, much lower (and so is the true death rate, for that matter, once you include asymptomatic people and people who only had mild cases who didn't get tested), although I'm sure overrun health care systems could push it up to that number or even beyond).

Seriously, if 20% of American's already have or have had it, we're truly up a creek without a paddle, even with social distancing.

Comment

Almost 29k new cases and over 1900 dead today. Took 3 weeks to destroy the H1N1 meme...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Walz will apparently ease restrictions in Minnesota tomorrow.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X