Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Not sure if this is true or not. Need to dig into this because it’s interesting nonetheless.
    Bill said that earlier. It’ seems to be true, he doesn’t mess around with this and he never has.

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Not sure if this is true or not. Need to dig into this because it’s interesting nonetheless.
      Huh, almost like one of them knows how a real company with R&D goes about things, versus a company whose whole existence was living off of daddy's money and bilking people you owed for legitimate services rendered.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

This will be hailed as private charity/the free market saving the day and avoiding wasted money on a gubmint pandemic response team.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Huh, almost like one of them knows how a real company with R&D goes about things, versus a company whose whole existence was living off of daddy's money and bilking people you owed for legitimate services rendered.
          Amazing. This may actually save a million plus lives.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Unless there is a timing glitch and they belong to yesterday, CA has already reported 300 new cases for today, just 5 hours in (the days are GMT which is ET+4). They had 1400* cases yesterday and have been sharply spiking upwards. They could be ready for their close up Mr. DeMille.

* For perspective, NY had 11,000 new cases. In one day.
            Last edited by Kepler; 04-05-2020, 12:04 AM.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Amazing. This may actually save a million plus lives.
              For which Dump will claim credit, and his supporters will believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                For which Dump will claim credit, and his supporters will believe it.
                Hopefully, Bill doesn't let him get away with it.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  We know where they went...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

LTsatch, thanks for the kind words. As I said in my initial preamble, I've lurked forever but finally decided it was time to join the fight. Trust me, I'm used to dealing with conflict so, I won't be easily deterred. However, it would be nice if Kepler would jump in as well because a.) he's very good at linking to good info that effectively supports his arguments and b.) based on all of things I've read of his in these forums the last number of years, he's probably the smartest person I've never actually met c.) we both married sugar mommas so....there's that!

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      He/she will soon learn the old adage about playing chess with a pigeon.
                      Ye of little faith Frenchy....

Comment

I made a terrible decision. I went over to the D-1 thread to post the technical medical description video I found. And then I read.

My God, the level of pure Dumpy delusion there is incredible. I'm going to quarantine here from now on. It's just too dangerous over there.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I made a terrible decision. I went over to the D-1 thread to post the technical medical description video I found. And then I read.

My God, the level of pure Dumpy delusion there is incredible. I'm going to quarantine here from now on. It's just too dangerous over there.
                          C'mon Kep, stay strong. As my USCHO Forums idle, it would be an honor to battle the Maga Misfits with you.

Comment

Is there still a lag on test results? Should we look at yesterday's number testing positive and think of it as people tested a week ago?

Michigan is almost up to 1 in every 700 residents has tested positive. To help my brain picture the number, a game at Michigan Stadium would have 150 people infected at the start of the game.
                            Last edited by wolverineTrumpet; 04-05-2020, 06:18 AM.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                            2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              “People are beginning to understand that the best way that we can slow the spread and actually avoid death is by this stay-at-home standard, going out only for essential services,” Texas governor Greg Abbott told the channel.

This on April 4. Are they still getting their news via Pony Express?
                              Texans always been a bit slow on the uptake.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                I would think Walz would be fooked. Fed > State.
                                Not in Trumpworld. Fed is the 'backup'.

He even told the states to go out and get the stuff for themselves, so.........................
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X