Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I believe one of their big things now is that this virus is just a cover to arrest all the celebrities in the child pedo ring- prince Charles, Oprah, Obama, Clinton’s, Tom Hanks, etc. it’s...wild.
    I had to mute NHL'er Dustin Penner on Twitter because he completely fell off the wagon and kept posting Q stuff for the last few weeks.

In other news: What does raising concern about having a ship at sea filled with Coronavirus get you? Slapped with insubordination and your command taken away.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      In other news: What does raising concern about having a ship at sea filled with Coronavirus get you? Slapped with insubordination and your command taken away.
      Cmon, what more do the troops want? He already had that gathering at the White House a couple years back where he sang a few words from each patriotic song!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I believe one of their big things now is that this virus is just a cover to arrest all the celebrities in the child pedo ring- prince Charles, Oprah, Obama, Clinton’s, Tom Hanks, etc. it’s...wild.
        Nome of it makes sense.

If Soros and Hillary and Obama are all so powerful, wouldn’t they be in control of this world police force to begin with? Not to mention, Hillary would be in president right now. If they have that much energy and resources to get millions of illegals to vote in NY and California I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t just blindly forget to cover the 80k votes in the Midwest that swung the election.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Nome of it makes sense.

If Soros and Hillary and Obama are all so powerful, wouldn’t they be in control of this world police force to begin with? Not to mention, Hillary would be in president right now. If they have that much energy and resources to get millions of illegals to vote in NY and California I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t just blindly forget to cover the 80k votes in the Midwest that swung the election.
          "But Trump plays $Texas-nth Dimension chess. He has his double secret probation security keeping the deep state actors at bay."

Or some horsesh** like that is their typical response.

I think the spin was the train engineer was some deep state flunkie sent to stop their mission, because the medic boats are doing Trump's work.

*edit* And now I'm going to go heavily drink because I remembered reading that on Twitter, but can't remember what I had for lunch.
          Last edited by aparch; 04-02-2020, 04:02 PM.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ge...ss2?li=BBnbfcL

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

This is the same moron who ran ads during the 2018 cycle in which he bragged about using his big truck to round up illegal immigrants.

Comment

It's fine. Let the Dumpies go and see what happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Exactly. Let all the GOP voters breathe on themselves

Comment

Why would Trump issue a National Stay at Home order when places like Alaska don’t need it?

Because we have 143 cases.

Also Wednesday, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services commissioner Adam Crum said the state was extending two of its health mandates: one pertaining to the closure of restaurants and bars to dine-in service and the closure of entertainment facilities such as theaters and gyms, and another mandate related to the closure of state-operated libraries and archives to the public.

Both of those mandates have been “extended until rescinded,” Crum said.

Other Alaska health mandates currently in effect include a statewide shelter-in-place order (along with the closure of nonessential businesses) and an in-state travel ban. Both of those mandates will be reevaluated by April 11, state officials said. People traveling to Alaska from outside the state must also self-quarantine themselves for two weeks.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      I think the 20% came from the early China numbers, when all the cool people on Facebook were sharing their slideshows and charts about how it’s not really that bad because only blank% get it and of those only 20% go to the hospital and only 4% need ICU care.

But since China has continued to lie I don’t know if those stats hold or not. Italy or Spain would be much better indicators.
                      Not sure what to believe out of China but I don't get how people would think the data would be useful when comparing to less authoritarian places. They locked down and the people were compliant or else. Here we have people like the Gov of various states who are actively blocking prevention. We have no consistent testing. Inconsistent protocols for treatment and a bunch of treatment plans that are not evidence based but being used because- I don't know why. So with data collection inconsistent, treatment inconsistent looking at percentages is confusing me.

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      None of it makes sense.

You are supposed to take the leap of faith.

Comment

CDC disease portal page
                        https://phgkb.cdc.gov/PHGKB/coVInfoS...C_16_1-DM24883

Comment

The day New Jerseyites have waited for all their lives has arrived.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I thought Cuomo said 80% never come off. Other sources were 50:50.

I have absolutely no authoritative numbers.
                            My numbers were right, I just mangled the phrasing. "If only 20% come off...."
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              I think the 20% came from the early China numbers, when all the cool people on Facebook were sharing their slideshows and charts about how it’s not really that bad because only blank% get it and of those only 20% go to the hospital and only 4% need ICU care.

But since China has continued to lie I don’t know if those stats hold or not. Italy or Spain would be much better indicators.
                              I think Cuomo's basing that on what he's seeing in NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                With the malls and high schools closed, what else does have to do now?
                                Little young hotties, in their nicest church-going clothes.........

Comment

Working...
                                X