Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 part 6: Waiting For Advice from Kid Rock and Tiger Woods now.

The UK's Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab has been asked by Boris Johnson to deputize for him.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      First time I saw one I couldn't believe it. They are so thin across the beam they look 2-dimensional.
      eastern coyotes are quite a bit different than the western coyotes you would see around Phoenix (eastern coyotes can weigh up to 50% more I think). The eastern coyote genome is up to 40% something other than coyote (wolf and maybe some domestic dog). The further northeast you go, the less "coyote" a coyote actually is. Coyotes in the southeast are closer to their western counterparts.

Comment

this can't be good:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/asia/...hnk/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          LMAO, and the CCP will make it our fault. #AmericanVirus

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

The UK's Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab has been asked by Boris Johnson to deputize for him.
            that's not an upgrade. And Boris isn't Captain Competence himself. I think Mark Steel called him "a child's drawing of a posh person."

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

More limitations on accurate reporting...
              An estimated additional 180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City due to COVID-19 are not being counted in the official figures. "Early on in this crisis we were able to swab people who died at home, and thus got a coronavirus reading. But those days are long gone. We simply don't have the testing capacity for the large numbers dying at home. Now only those few who had a test confirmation *before* dying are marked as victims of coronavirus on their death certificate. This almost certainly means we are undercounting the total number of victims of this pandemic," said Mark Levine, Chair of New York City Council health committee

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                More limitations on accurate reporting...
                The next thing you know NY will want to count as "covid related" those murders that inevitably occur when two or more New Yorkers are locked up in a single housing unit together for more than 24 hours.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Handy View Post
                  Minnesota is not like New York City
                  Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    The next thing you know NY will want to count as "covid related" those murders that inevitably occur when two or more New Yorkers are locked up in a single housing unit together for more than 24 hours.
                    Well, a guy in Illinois shot and killed his girlfriend then killed himself when he thought she had COVID-19. Tests showed neither of them had it...
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      There are approximately 4000 known coyotes in Cook County (where Chicago is within). They thrive pretty well on the mice, rats, geese, and other small game in the metro area.

The lack of people/traffic is causing them to alter their patterns since they don't have as much to avoid.

Also, are y'all that citified that you've never seen this sh** and it amazes you? Jesus Christ.
                      They run around my suburb but usually at night
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Update from my job:

Still not getting hazard pay. CEO took a pay cut. CSMs and BCBAs took a 40% pay cut too. As for Behavior Techs, drive time pay has been cut, and we're not allowed to go over 40 hours. If we do, we're subject to discipline at least. They also drastically cut non-billable hours, including front desk staff and center coordinator.

I'm in a group chat with several techs on Facebook. We're wondering why we were declared essential. At least if we were laid off, we could get unemployment. The only reason I got unemployment was because of my job at Tyson. A lot of us are thinking we're probably done with this company.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

To those of you with two or more teen-aged children in the house and a SIP Order to follow, my sympathies.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            LMAO, and the CCP will make it our fault. #AmericanVirus
                            If the fvckers who made this would just release the antidote we could all get back to normal
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              To those of you with two or more teen-aged children in the house and a SIP Order to follow, my sympathies.
                              ICYMI
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                I find it easier to blame Steve Sax.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X