Maine Offseason 2020: We Stay Home But Swayman Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
    He was their third leading point scorer this year. Typical Gendron recruit at 245 lbs. I wonder why he's leaving with one year left? Similar to Deroche leaving Vermont for NU.
    Big boy. That with gendrons game style, dump and forecheck, he could be good for lots of time in the penalty box.

Comment

Re: Maine Offseason 2020: We Stay Home But Swayman Leaves

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
      Big boy. That with gendrons game style, dump and forecheck, he could be good for lots of time in the penalty box.
      With Greenway..

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
        This year he only had 14 PIM in over 30 games, maybe he knows how to use his size responsibly.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
          This year he only had 14 PIM in over 30 games, maybe he knows how to use his size responsibly.
          Yes indeed, went over to the SLU site and saw only 14 PIM, which is a good sign...with his size he can be a front of the net presence and chip in some goals from the front of the net...dirty and garbage so called goals count as much as a wrister from 25' and a slapper from the point.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
            Maine is getting a transfer from St. Lawrence, 6'8 center Keenan Suthers. He will play for Maine in 2021-22 and be a senior in his final year of eligibility.
            My son played against Keenan in the USHL and I remember watching him play because he stood out, especially in that league at that size. Big kid but could use the size more. Needs to play a little meaner. Red can get him going.

Comment

Originally posted by Groot View Post
              My son played against Keenan in the USHL and I remember watching him play because he stood out, especially in that league at that size. Big kid but could use the size more. Needs to play a little meaner. Red can get him going.
              If he is still there(2021-22)(as in Gendron)

Comment

Gendron on a roll. Just selected as coach of the year by the New England Hockey Writers Association. They also selected Swayman as MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                  Gendron on a roll. Just selected as coach of the year by the New England Hockey Writers Association. They also selected Swayman as MVP.
                  Looks like RG will miss having #1 in the crease...and so won't the team and the fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                    If he is still there(2021-22)(as in Gendron)
                    I hope he is. He is a great coach. Helps a lot of kids.

Comment

Apologize if already noted, but 93 championship game will be broadcast at 4 today on WVII local ch 7. 2 hr version.
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

Watching it again. Watched it last weekend also Lake State pounded the **** out of Maine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Portland station just cut away for Dumb****'s daily vanity press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                            Uhhg. Not here still playing.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                              Uhhg. Not here, still playing.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Watching it again. Watched it last weekend also Lake State pounded the **** out of Maine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Lss was a great team in those days.

Comment

Working...
                                X