This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

When he pauses mid-sentence, is it because he lost his place or because he got winded?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        When he pauses mid-sentence, is it because he lost his place or because he got winded?
        Yes.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So it is for the United States...or it isnt. But then it is again...but it isnt.

I uh...hmmm...yeah...ummm...DIE IN A FIRE YOU FAT ORANGE PIECE OF ****!!!

I feel better now
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

His whole family should not just him

Comment

Everyone else's fault but his. Bottom line.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So it is for the United States...or it isnt. But then it is again...but it isnt.

I uh...hmmm...yeah...ummm...DIE IN A FIRE YOU FAT ORANGE PIECE OF ****!!!

I feel better now
                He's too stupid to know he's stupid. His voters are too stupid to know he's that way.

He's a POS and history will regard him as a combination of Nero's narcissism, Caligula's character, and Commodus' ineptitude.
                Last edited by Kepler; 04-03-2020, 06:12 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Does he think there's a part of the country that the states aren't part of?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Does he think there's a part of the country that the states aren't part of?
                      Yes. "Our" country.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jesus Christ we need to get rid of this piece of ****.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Jesus Christ we need to get rid of this piece of ****.
                              Remarkable restraint if you ask me. I've been told that Hillary would have had him killed!
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Remarkable restraint if you ask me. I've been told that Hillary would have had him killed!
                                He'd have "committed suicide". It's the Clinton way.

Comment

Working...
                                X