X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    He’s going to try and put Obama in jail, isn’t he

“ "He was an innocent man,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Thursday afternoon. “He is a great gentleman. He was targeted by the Obama administration and he was targeted in order to try and take down a president, and what they've done is a disgrace, and I hope a big price is going to be paid.”
    Just pardon the fcker already you dimwit, you know you want to.

But now, if they're dropping the charges, he won't have to. That's what this is really all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Its funny cause you either dont get it OR are mocking your fellow Elevator Peeing fans
      Nothing gets by you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        As a thought exercise, what will happen if a Dumpy shoots Obama? Would that be enough for that 15% of the Republicans above the 33% racist core to abandon them?

And when Dump did his usual deflection and the GOP and Fox played their usual "what who me how could you even think?!?" game, what would we do? And what would the streets do?
        Anybody calling themselves a republican in 2020 is a racist. There is no 15% that isn't. There may be one or two as exceptions that prove the rule, but that's it. The party and everyone who calls themselves a republican is a racist. There can be no explanation for why they would continue to call themselves that.

Comment

Dump's one achievement.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He’s going to try and put Obama in jail, isn’t he

“ "He was an innocent man,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Thursday afternoon. “He is a great gentleman. He was targeted by the Obama administration and he was targeted in order to try and take down a president, and what they've done is a disgrace, and I hope a big price is going to be paid.”
              Is he talking about Flynn?

Comment

They’re both on record and tape saying he lied.

This is worse than a sham and I honestly think undoing Obama’s legacy isn’t enough- they want more criminals out of jail and people they don’t like in jail, and bill Barr May let them do it.

Comment

Barr's right, so when Chump loses in November I want the new Justice Department to arrest and prosecute Barr for corruption. He wouldn't be the first Attorney General to go to jail.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Barr's right, so when Chump loses in November I want the new Justice Department to arrest and prosecute Barr for corruption. He wouldn't be the first Attorney General to go to jail.
                    ….And lest we forget, Obama wore a tan suit. Seriously? I am hoping Judge Sullivan has the brass you know what's to say 'hey thanks..but no thanks". Too bad the hard working men/women of the FBI have to hear ONCE AGAIN...that they are human scum. Sigh...
                    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

What a ****ing *****. He should be the second idiot that gets arrested when Biden gets sworn in. First is the Orange Baboon.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        ….And lest we forget, Obama wore a tan suit. Seriously? I am hoping Judge Sullivan has the brass you know what's to say 'hey thanks..but no thanks". Too bad the hard working men/women of the FBI have to hear ONCE AGAIN...that they are human scum. Sigh...
                        I'm hoping they can charge him again next year after the Justice Department has been fumigated.

Scoobs, I hear ya. My list of people who need to be prosecuted sometime next year is 1) Chump, 2) Bob Barr, 3) Giuliani. They were the most up to their necks in treason and cover up. At the start of this I would have had Giuliani as #2 but Barr has passed him by.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Comment

jfc

People actually voted for this ****ing clown. He's President. My God, what has America done?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Merely a formality for tax evaders.

Comment

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1258533026662772736

So let's ignore trying to use the White House to sell campaign merchandise, which I'm pretty sure is illegal. And let's also ignore the Hannibal Lecter comparisons, which are apt.

I want to focus on the extremely crappy quality of the masks. You know how faces have chins and noses are other features that it's good for a mask to conform to if it wants to in any way be useful? Yeah, this doesn't have them. From what I can tell it's surplus mousepad foam. Also, no fancy strings to loop around your ears, I'm guessing a whole second piece of material would have cost money! So this is what it took them 6 weeks to produce, this amazing work of high quality.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X