This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

Says the man who just voted absentee by mail...
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Do as he says, not as he does... Duh!
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

So, how many more are going to die because of this President today? I think we can start putting a number on it.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          He's allowed to, because he's a white male Republican. Get it libtards?!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            He's allowed to, because he's a white male Republican. Get it libtards?!
            I see Timothy is back in the other thread, talking about what a wonderful voting experience he had yesterday- exactly as intended by the scum GOP.

Meanwhile

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I see Timothy is back in the other thread, talking about what a wonderful voting experience he had yesterday- exactly as intended by the scum GOP.
              I have no doubt that guy is praying the corona away, just like the gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Someone should tell him a blow job isn't actually a job.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I've been telling people for awhile now that when he calls a question "nasty" and dodges it, the next reporter should ask it again. Repeat ad nauseam until he explodes.
                    This. Are reporters letting their own self interest get in the way though? A presidential briefing is a rather prestigious destination for a reporter and they're pretty focused on asking a great question their counterparts from another organization have not yet asked. We need the media to literally collude at these coronavirus rallies. They can treat any legitimate expert up there, like Dr. Fauci, with respect and fairness, but as far as trump, they need to gang up on him.

Comment

I literally dont recognize anyone at the PCs most of the time (unless someone like Acosta is there) so I am sure they are all too scared to push the President on anything anyways because they dont have the cache.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I love her.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I love her.
                            Yeah she is the best, and she tends to get through the muck a bit better than Nate Silver does. Both are saying the same thing though she is just way more blunt about it.

Trump's bump is dying just when in reality it should be going up. Death tolls are going to continue to climb the next two weeks and people should be rallying to him. They arent, because he is talking and then the people with brains contradict him minutes later. If he just didnt need his ego stroked every day he probably has pretty solid numbers.

I said it before, if Dubya was President right now (even post Katrina Dubya) he would be polling higher. Obama would be in the upper 60s. That Trump got a 1 week bump that still never crossed 50% (for his overall) is so awful it will be discussed in PoliSci classes as how not to govern in a crisis.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Must spread rep
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm becoming guardedly optimistic about November. The Dumpers, who get so much of our attention, do not matter. The more idiocy that comes out of the WH on matters that threaten people's lives and livelihoods, the better the chance that that small number of reachable voters will show up on the second Tuesday and send him packing.

Comment

Working...
                                X