X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I hear bullets kill it...his people should try it and confirm.
    The whole injecting themselves with bleach thingy is promising. We just need Hannity advertising it. Let the man get his beak wet; he could be a hero yet.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The whole injecting themselves with bleach thingy is promising. We just need Hannity advertising it. Let the man get his beak wet; he could be a hero yet.
      True...I mean Clorox kills like 99% of bacteria!

Hey maybe the Trumpers can try eating Tide Pods
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There is a reason some people sit on their hands...

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Going through her head:

"How did this moron get elected president of the United States? And he's my boss! I have to take orders from him.

Jesus, I could use some bleach right now"
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Might work...you didn't see any of them die of coronavirus did you?
            Nope. Pretty certain that killed the Covfefe-19 virus stone dead.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I hear bullets kill it...his people should try it and confirm.
              Do we score that as being killed from Covid-19 or with Covid-19. I'd hate to artificially inflate the death numbers...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

You'd think he would recommend something that's readily available. Sheesh. There hasn't been any inventory of Lysol products or bleach in stores for quite some time.

Comment

One less vote for Dump

Comment

What does the NYT get by playing both sides of this? Everyone who thinks they’re biased already calls them fake news and doesn’t care what they write. I would like to think it’s lazy writing, but it happens too many times for that to be true.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Hello darkness my old friend.

https://www.boston.com/news/politics...virus-pandemic
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        What does the NYT get by playing both sides of this? Everyone who thinks they’re biased already calls them fake news and doesn’t care what they write. I would like to think it’s lazy writing, but it happens too many times for that to be true.

NYT = sniveling cowards. Have been for a looooong time even before Chump got in. Stop playing "both sides do it' and lose access which is more important than life itself to the people who run the Times.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          NYT = sniveling cowards. Have been for a looooong time even before Chump got in. Stop playing "both sides do it' and lose access which is more important than life itself to the people who run the Times.
                          The actual article and its headline don't play both sides. This is yet another reason why Twitter is bad and its users should feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            If we cut off his teevee and twitter he'd be dead within a week.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Do we score that as being killed from Covid-19 or with Covid-19. I'd hate to artificially inflate the death numbers...

If they **ahem** bite the bullet, we can classify them as however they want.

OOOH I got an idea! I say we let them all dress up as Confederate Soldiers and do a bunch of re-enactments! Only thing is since we are healthy we get all the bullets! They get to die gloriously in battle fighting for their states rights with their guns in their cold dead hands and we get to save the friggin world!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                You'd think he would recommend something that's readily available. Sheesh. There hasn't been any inventory of Lysol products or bleach in stores for quite some time.
                                He must have stock in Proctor and Gamble or something...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X