X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    If you scroll through you can read lots of highlights. Attacking immigrants, dodging questions about insurance, touting his Facebook numbers...good lord this guy is mentally gone.
    But according to the LSM yesterday, "He finally turned the corner, composed himself, and became Presidential" for the umpteenth time in his Presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      But according to the LSM yesterday, "He finally turned the corner, composed himself, and became Presidential" for the umpteenth time in his Presidency.
      With a headline like that you could write for the Times
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

OAN banned from briefing room by White House correspondents

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-160598

Comment

I wonder what the trump's lies count has grown to over the last month. According to a story in the Washington Post, after 3 years in office, he had made 16200 false or misleading claims. Also noted was the pace was accelerating, with around 2000 in 2017, almost 5700 in 2018 and over 8100 in 2019. One has to think that after just 3 months in 2020 he may have already surpassed the totals in any one of those years. He had already uttered an astounding 865 lies in just the first 19 days of January. At just a steady pace he'd be up to almost 3500 lies by the end of March. I'm doubtful the pace has been steady.

How can anyone not believe that level of dishonesty in any president won't have a horrifying and lasting impact on the fabric of our society and our democracy? The people out there who are telling us to just calm down, America has survived many trying times and other bad leaders still don't seem to get it. trump's awfulness isn't just the stone dropped in the pond. It will also be those ripples that disrupt the water for many, many years after he's gone. By the time the havoc of death that COVID-19 will bring abates, it may be responsible for as many deaths as the Civil War. And like the Civil War, the coronavirus and everything else about the trump presidency will take generations to undo.

You might not have blood on your hands if your connection to trump was a lone vote in 2016 (some do, because they KNEW what damage was coming and they either welcomed it or welcomed being enriched by it) but if you vote for him again in 2020, the blood on your hands is a stain that will never be washed off.

Comment

Well seeing as Mike Pence denies Trump ever downplayed the virus methinks they destroyed the lie count meter weeks ago

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Should be interesting to see how this becomes Pelosi's fault. Or Obama's.
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Should be interesting to see how this becomes Pelosi's fault. Or Obama's.
                      You should post that in the business thread we were just discussing that program.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        You should post that in the business thread we were just discussing that program.
                        Who knew that a plan devised by this administration would be all fukked up?

The best people.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          OAN banned from briefing room by White House correspondents

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-160598
                          She’s the only reason to watch!!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Conservative morals, or lack thereof: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-calling-virus

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                "Don't worry everyone, we plan to help gas prices back up during a time when a lot of people are out of jobs!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X