This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

You realize we are way closer to the 2040's than the 1940's right?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      So is a newsboy yelling "pitchahs, we got pitchahs!"
      I don't think my retelling of the following will do justice to the memory this invoked, but when I was in elementary school our (5th grade?) class performed a musical called, “The Good ‘Ol 1890s.” I played 3 different parts and I distinctly remember one line of, “In the good ol 1890s life was really a ball! Horses, horses, clippity clop, a day on the trolley was such an event!" and I hammed it up pretty well. Think John Mulaney if you will.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So...did anyone else see the slumlord post an allegation that joe Scarborough is a murderer?

I swear he posted that on twitter this morning?
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            So...did anyone else see the slumlord post an allegation that joe Scarborough is a murderer?

Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

This isn't new. He's mentioned this very thing before.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I was more confused about why Bo Dietl is in the picture.
                I was wondering why Wilford Brimley was in it until I looked closer and realized that it was Bernie Sanders...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  This isn't new. He's mentioned this very thing before.
                  Jesus. He should be sued for slander. I don’t care for Scarborough but wow. I don’t know how trump gets away with that.
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Jesus. He should be sued for slander. I don’t care for Scarborough but wow. I don’t know how trump gets away with that.
                    It’ll be illegal when we have a dem president don’t worry

Comment

I posted earlier a link to the AP's rebuttal of it with pure facts when Trump first floated that rumor in 2017.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Interesting

“ A U.S. judge on Tuesday put on hold the Justice Department’s move to drop charges against Michael Flynn, saying he expects independent groups and legal experts to argue against the bid to exonerate President Trump’s former national security adviser of lying to the FBI.”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I think thats harsh and unfair. I'm not sure how much it even would have hurt Trump.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Truth.

Comment

Similar to LBJ knowing the Nixon campaign acted in a criminal manner regarding Viet Nam during the 1968 presidential election. Had he revealed what was known about Nixon then it would have been an admission that his office illegally surveilled Nixon. Wasn't going to happen. I'm sure the Obama White House was in a similar position. Of course 2016 was very different that 1968. Anybody with the ability to read and one brain cell left that could critically assess what was out there KNEW trump was a criminal and his White House would be full of nothing but grifters and crooks. Blame a good portion of the more than 60,000,000 people who voted for him. America is a third world country because we have a lot of stupid Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X