X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I uh hmmm wha... geez, he really....whoa.....wow.....ummmmmmmmmmm
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Even for Trump...my jaw dropped. He's tweeted horrendous things, but this one.....wow.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

They're baaaaaack: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-near-samarra

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Business Insider broke the news last week that Bennett won the money after contributing significantly to Trump's re-election and spending $50,000 to hire two of Trump's fundraisers to lobby the administration for bailout money.
          Yet another of those "best people" who knew how to navigate Trump's cesspool, until outed by the media.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Comment

He's going into full ***** mode because Pelosi and McConnell turned down tests for Congress, whining how there are just soooo many tests to go around which I'm sure would be news to ****ing anyone.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Business Insider broke the news last week that Bennett won the money after contributing significantly to Trump's re-election and spending $50,000 to hire two of Trump's fundraisers to lobby the administration for bailout money.
                Yet another of those "best people" who knew how to navigate Trump's cesspool, until outed by the media.
                But............it was just some mid-level accountant trying to curry favor from the CEO by doing whatever he could to help the company out.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  But............it was just some mid-level accountant trying to curry favor from the CEO by doing whatever he could to help the company out.
                  poor, poor Bennett - let’s not forget that he’s the real victim here.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

We act surprised, but none of Dump's idiocy should surprise anyone. The personality traits underlying it were there for all to see in '16.
                    Last edited by burd; 05-03-2020, 09:16 AM.

Comment

lol

“ President Trump railed against George W. Bush after the former Republican president called on Americans to push partisanship aside amid the coronavirus outbreak, noting that Bush didn't send such a message after Trump was impeached: "He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history."

Comment

lol

“ greatest Hoax in American history."
                        Wasn't that greatest hoax, in fact, Trump's competence and temperament to serve as president?
                        Or was it his claim that all he received from his father was a $1 million loan?
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          lol

“ President Trump railed against George W. Bush after the former Republican president called on Americans to push partisanship aside amid the coronavirus outbreak, noting that Bush didn't send such a message after Trump was impeached: "He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history."
                          A NY TIMES article discussing GW's video and the response from Trump. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/03/us/politics/george-w-bush-coronavirus-unity.html

Most telling in the article was this:
                          Mr. Bush recruited his father, former President George Bush, and Mr. Clinton to respond to a devastating tsunami in Asia and then to Hurricane Katrina. President Barack Obama asked the younger Mr. Bush and Mr. Clinton to respond to an earthquake in Haiti.

Mr. Trump, for his part, has dismissed the idea of calling his predecessors for help, either to participate or even to offer advice. “I don’t think I’m going to learn much,” he said when asked about the idea in March. “I guess you could say that there’s probably a natural inclination not to call.”
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

That can't be real.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You know that it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X