X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.63: This Thread Gets Better Ratings Than The Super Bowl

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So make them more expensive to make but cheaper costing. Sounds like a Trump plan! His "Bankruptcy or Bust" business strategies are truly astounding!!

Are they politically correct cause they arent letting people die? That is what confuses me.
    They're politically correct because they told him they would continue to follow the Obama standards rather than waste money rolling their products back to the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      They're politically correct because they told him they would continue to follow the Obama standards rather than waste money rolling their products back to the 90s.
      All their tooling is set up to build cars to that standard. They aren't going to spend millions(or even billions) re-tooling to build less efficient cars. they're gonna keep using the machines they have.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        All their tooling is set up to build cars to that standard. They aren't going to spend millions(or even billions) re-tooling to build less efficient cars. they're gonna keep using the machines they have.
        Congratulations, you're now more qualified to run GM than our POTUS! Low bar, I know.

Comment

Comment

I dont get it. You have the NYT coddling him (their headlines about his lies are a joke these days) and everyone else is trying to make him out to be "Becoming Presidential" even as he rips them and attacks everyone. When will they start really going after him? When will they hold him accountable?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I posted this in the Covfefe thread, but it is better here.

the state of hockey is good

Comment

LOL: https://imgur.com/gallery/yCgDxW7

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m seeing strange headlines. Did Dumpy get all the way through a presser yesterday without once breaking through Mike’s hypnotism and screaming for help?
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

So, they wanted him to do this press conference two weeks ago. We're late again. Every time he's late more people die.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Bill Gates knew. Why didn't Orange ****tard?

See Bill Gates’ Chilling Pandemic Warnings To Trump – Before The Coronavirus Outbreak Hit | MSNBC
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEup9pErtmM
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Bill Gates knew. Why didn't Orange ****tard?
                            Bill Gates has had his ear to the ground for over two decades trying to beat these viruses around the world. His (and his wife's) Foundation have been boots on the ground to get rid of Polio and other viruses globally.

President Pantone 16-1449 is too busy looking at how much money he can grift from the nation.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Bill Gates has had his ear to the ground for over two decades trying to beat these viruses around the world. His (and his wife's) Foundation have been boots on the ground to get rid of Polio and other viruses globally.

President Pantone 16-1449 is too busy looking at how much money he can grift from the nation.
                              Isn't this **** the reason government exists?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Isn't this **** the reason government exists?
                                Yep.

But CDC and the global pandemic office isn't a "money maker" on the accounting sheets with President Business in charge.

(I'm well aware that this is all rhetorical and we're just wasting virtual ink on saying the quiet parts out loud.)
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X