X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Eagles 2020-21 - in memory of Steve Gerrish

Originally posted by bothman View Post
    Meant Macdonald. Sorry
    Man, you had me nervous for a second. There's a world of difference between losing a future recruit and an important current roster player.
    The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
    BC - 12
    BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
      I fully expect Boldy and Newhook to leave after their sophomore year. What I think will really help BC will be the new transfer rule that should be approved 2021. There will be top talent that will want to transfer to BC and play for a NC.
      Huh?
      Igles haven’t made an NCAA tournament for what now?? 5 yrs?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Huh?
        BC is #1 program in Eastern hockey. It’s the flagship program of Hockey East. BC will be very attractive to transfers.

Go Eagles!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Huh?
          They actually qualified this past season at 100% in.

Comment

Jerry's gonna be 75 when next season starts. How many years does he have left behind the bench? If I was a recruit that'd be my biggest question about BC.
            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
              BC is #1 program in Eastern hockey.
              It still might be but the gap between BC (and BU) and everyone else in the East has been significantly closed in the last 10 years. Cornell and Providence have arguments
              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                It still might be but the gap between BC (and BU) and everyone else in the East has been significantly closed in the last 10 years. Cornell and Providence have arguments
                Cornell has no argument. You have to win the big one to make that claim. Providence has.
                The ORIGINAL Cross Check

BC - 12
                BU - 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                  Jerry's gonna be 75 when next season starts. How many years does he have left behind the bench? If I was a recruit that'd be my biggest question about BC.
                  Tough to say, but last year probably gave him a boost. Three more years? Just a guess.

Comment

One more Nattie is what he wants, he had a good shot at it this year but COVID blocked the shot, low to the stick side.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Tough to say, but last year probably gave him a boost. Three more years? Just a guess.
                      Then starts the question of who succeeds him, and if it will be another BC alumnus
                      "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

• Adios, boys. If this forum ever gets useable, please be so kind as to let me know.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          Adios, boys. If this forum ever gets useable, please be so kind as to let me know.
                          Proof that change is not always improvement.
                          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

BC - 12
                          BU - 2

Comment

• This new look is awful and unusable. Ads get in the way of content.

That's why I won't log in as much

If it aint broke don't fix it

Now you have to scroll more and more because there's less threads on each visible page

I am thinking it won't matter much if sports is stopped

It's really not safe to pack stands on the gridiron and in arenas with this prediction of a spike in the fall
                            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Season ticket holders will only be in venues according to BC Ticket Office

I was being asked renew my football and found out and any game you do not attend, your money will be refunded which is good.

An obvious was your seats will be spaced apart.

So though it will look half empty this will be safer and makes a lot of sense.

I was told that everyone else will not be allowed to attend unless you have season tickets.

That means I think in hockey and basketball too I will not be able to attend road games as a BC fan.

This is true in hockey since I often go to many away games for the team (((

My buddies who sit with me will miss that because we go to many BC road games in hockey.
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                                Season ticket holders will only be in venues according to BC Ticket Office

I was being asked renew my football and found out and any game you do not attend, your money will be refunded which is good.

An obvious was your seats will be spaced apart.

So though it will look half empty this will be safer and makes a lot of sense.

I was told that everyone else will not be allowed to attend unless you have season tickets.

That means I think in hockey and basketball too I will not be able to attend road games as a BC fan.

This is true in hockey since I often go to many away games for the team (((

My buddies who sit with me will miss that because we go to many BC road games in hockey.
                                Season ticket holders have priority access to away games so they may be the only ones able to get tickets for them if at all depending on the policies of the opponent.

Comment

Working...
                                X