X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Eagles 2020-21 - in memory of Steve Gerrish

Always an Eagle!
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Re: BC Eagles 2020-21 - in memory of Steve Gerrish

since most of the guys coming back, take out cornell (or team x) nxt season. you know it.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
      since most of the guys coming back, take out cornell (or team x) nxt season. you know it.
      Remind me: how many natties has Shafer won?😂
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

perfect title

Comment

I find it hard to believe Rasaenan is not coming back next season for his senior year given that he has been drafted. Source?

Go Eagles!

Comment

Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
            I find it hard to believe Rasaenan is not coming back next season for his senior year given that he has been drafted. Source?

Go Eagles!
            Jeff Cox reported a couple days ago. Trusted Source. Doesn't make sense IMO but so out of the blue you have to believe it

Comment

Going back to the old thread I am very excited to see how the BC defense turns out, mainly Lovell because of his frame. Him and Fensore on BU are similar because of their size, but Fensore is a more explosive skater while Lovell is more naturally gifted skater with better edges. Going to be interesting seeing if Printz from PC or Andre Lee from UML on him in front of the net. A good offense is a good defense (sometimes), which will definitely help at moments

Comment

McLaughlin captain as a junior. Love it.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  I was surprised to see that ... until I read the SI profile. The kind of kid that every program needs.

Comment

Let's hope this turns out better than the last group of Junior captains

Comment

Anyone have any idea of what our schedule may look like as far as out-of-conference games are concerned for next season?
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Anyone have any idea of what our schedule may look like as far as out-of-conference games are concerned for next season?
                        If there is a next season there is of course the Beanpot. Denver is coming to Conte October 16. Supposedly St Cloud is also coming to Conte and BC is to play at Bentley as well. Anything else is pure speculation.

Comment

Based on York's comments last year they will be doing that home and home with Notre Dame again. He did say they would continue to do that as long as the schools support it. I think what he meant is the financial angle of taking a charter flight out to SB.

Comment

There is more to this story than we know. I think it is a real loss and will leave a hole in certain aspects of overall team BC is able to put on the ice, if there is season next Fall.

Comment

Are you talking about Rasanen?

Comment

Working...
                              X