Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

BIG WORD something something BIGGER WORD I DONT USE RIGHT something something (parenthetical comment to further show how smart I am) something something ABBREVIATION something something BiG WORD
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Courage

BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced late Wednesday that the Senate will leave town after passing a massive coronavirus stimulus package and not return until April 20.

Comment

• But our Right Wing meme posters around here said it works!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          BIG WORD something something BIGGER WORD I DONT USE RIGHT something something (parenthetical comment to further show how smart I am) something something ABBREVIATION something something BiG WORD
          You got my vote!!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Courage

BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced late Wednesday that the Senate will leave town after passing a massive coronavirus stimulus package and not return until April 20.
            just in time to vote on the next relief package mookie needs more $$$$$$

(american airlines announced no food on flights under 4 1/2 hrs the package has already produced results that the public will appreciate )
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

US Deaths:
              Code:
              3/01      0
              3/02      5
              3/03      3
              3/04      2
              3/05      1
              3/06      3
              3/07      4
              3/08      3
              3/09      4
              3/10      4
              3/11      8
              3/12      3
              3/13      8
              3/14      8
              3/15     11
              3/16     18
              3/17     23
              3/18     41
              3/19     57
              3/20     49
              3/21     46
              3/22    117
              3/23    140
              3/24    225
              3/25    247
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                But......that came from Obama.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Updated totals:

Italy: 74,386
                  US: 68,572

Hey Italy...

Its 15 people, and soon it will be down to 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    We wrote it off like the Avian/Swine/SARS and thought "we got this." Ignored all signs that this was different. More severe.

Our bad.
                    Not "we". Our president and his administration. And probably you.

Not "we". Dumbass.

Comment

So for the places not testing, are the people who are dying being diagnosed with something different??

The two people I knew who got it are feeling a lot better- but knowing how sick they got, it still appears that the UP is claiming that there are no cases... How is it possible that they have no cases and they are supposedly testing people? Are they randomly picking people that will test negative? There are sick people up there, too.

What are they going to blame the hospitals being overwhelmed by, then? The odds of that happening seems quite high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Weird, I read in the other thread that no one could see this coming and Anyone who thinks trump has messed up is a partisan hack
                        Correct.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

I hope this woman's hands fall off
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I hope this woman's hands fall off
                              Me too.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Medical professionals around the US told BuzzFeed News that the official numbers of people who have died of COVID-19 are not consistent with the number of deaths they’re seeing on the front lines.

In some cases, it’s a lag in reporting, caused by delays and possible breakdowns in logging positive tests and making them public. In other, more troubling, cases, medical experts told BuzzFeed News they think it’s because people are not being tested before or after they die.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X