Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    They should all rot in jail for this
    That article made very angry. Not because it’s a surprise the administration is criminally stupid. But because I didn’t realize just how bad. There was literally a playbook with easy to understand questions. One of us schlubs could have done a better job.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      That article made very angry. Not because it’s a surprise the administration is criminally stupid. But because I didn’t realize just how bad. There was literally a playbook with easy to understand questions. One of us schlubs could have done a better job.
      It’s completely criminal. I don’t know if this buffoon thought it would just hit blue cities or what.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        It’s completely criminal. I don’t know if this buffoon thought it would just hit blue cities or what.
        Criminal doesn’t seem sufficient. The Hague is where these people should be tried.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

SAlNT CLOUD SUCKS!!!!!!
            Code:

Comment

SAlNT CLOUD SUCKS!!!!!!
              BUH BUH BUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(part of the originators)
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

To be fair, there's no question the CCP is under-reporting China's numbers as much as possible.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    To be fair, there's no question the CCP is under-reporting China's numbers as much as possible.
                    To be fai-uhhhh....
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Probably. The fact that 3M knew something major was brewing in early January tells me we didn’t get the full picture at all.

We probably saw little glimpses of it leak out. The video where the dead were littering the hallways in Wuhan. People dead on the streets. Maybe even the Tencent number glitch was a leak. The Qom, Iran government official who said there were dozens dead in Qom alone before there were even a dozen official cases in Iran. We’ll never know. But I can be sure it was a lot worse than we think.

We knew this was coming. Jan 5 or earlier. But we were off bombing Iran as the infections slowly spread throughout the world.
                        Code:

Comment

We wrote it off like the Avian/Swine/SARS and thought "we got this." Ignored all signs that this was different. More severe.

Our bad.

Comment

The video where the dead were littering the hallways in Wuhan. People dead on the streets.
                            But the ChiComs still only report about 3,250 deaths. I don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              We wrote it off like the Avian/Swine/SARS and thought "we got this." Ignored all signs that this was different. More severe.

Our bad.
                              Uh. Swine Flu was not ignored or written off. and I’m pretty sure SARS wasn’t either.
                              Code:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X