Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Now's the moment where joe can show us how devoted to the future of the baybeez he really is.

#Die for the Dow
    May the fleas from 10,000 camels descend upon your household.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: Covfefe-19: We're all getting $5/hour more in hazard pay!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      May the fleas from 10,000 camels descend upon your household.
      Do it for the baybeez, joe. Lick some toilet seats to own the libs.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The Middle West is my favorite part of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          The Middle West is my favorite part of the country.
          Trump just confused it with the Kanye/Kardashian middle child.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Was the "why did you pick Easter" quote in the last thread for real?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Trump just confused it with the Kanye/Kardashian middle child.
              Baggage, man, baggage
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Was the "why did you pick Easter" quote in the last thread for real?
                Not verbatim, but yes.

I literally flinched when he said, "Just so you understand". Oh my god that was gross.

Also, for everyone who has moved since your 2019 tax return, your check will be waiting for you at your old address.

So for those like my wife who have moved...? ^%^#&#$((#(*&$&#&$&@*((*@#()*$()*@)(*(*)!*)(*)(#$&)@#*()$&)*(@#$)()(#$^#$^&@*^!&@#%&^!@*!@^&%$&*!@%^&*$!$
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Not verbatim, but yes.

I literally flinched when he said, "Just so you understand". Oh my god that was gross.

Also, for everyone who has moved since your 2019 tax return, your check will be waiting for you at your old address.

So for those like my wife who have moved...? ^%^#&#$((#(*&$&#&$&@*((*@#()*$()*@)(*(*)!*)(*)(#$&)@#*()$&)*(@#$)()(#$^#$^&@*^!&@#%&^!@*!@^&%$&*!@%^&*$!$
                  That exchange was awful...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States!
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

My new routine is to go for a walk in the fresh air right when the OO is scheduled to vomit all his BS. It is an excellent strategy.
                      NPR has been airing some truly amazing programs rich with info from all angles.

The microcosm is added a new twist- lil not so lil les might have a positive exposure but has not been contacted. They announced the positive at his store about 30 min ago. He usually works with the person but thinks he might have not done so within the window because the person has been out so long. The Gov of Mass instituted a bunch of safeguards for grocery stores but doesn't really cover those out on the floor so I don't think any of them will help much. uncle les is still hanging in there. the kid who was sick is hopefully OK. Haven't heard.

These threads are the best- so many great bits of info. Still catching up on the last 10 pages of the last thread

WeAreNDHockey thanks for the kind words. I am just a keyboard warrior at this point. I am too cowardly to volunteer on the front lines. At one point I would have felt it my duty but I am ashamed to say no matter how noble it is I am not willing to put myself in harms way when it is a given that it would be a very bad risk. I have the utmost respect for those who are coming out of retirement to answer the call in some of the places. Those people are heroes.

Comment

One of the local grocery store chains in MN has put up more protections for their employees.

https://www.bizjournals.com/twinciti...hoo&yptr=yahoo

Lunds & Byerlys stores are taking additional steps to slow the spread of the coronavirus including a plan to install shields at checkouts to protect cashiers and customers.
                        Lunds recently announcing plans to clean checkout areas after each transaction. Lunds is also installing floor decals spaced six feet apart near checkout lanes to encourage social distancing between customers.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Not verbatim, but yes.

The professionalism shown by white house correspondents in the wake of his belittling of them has been top notch. I would love for them to all band together and continually ask these "nasty" (read: perfectly reasonable) questions until he throws a tantrum and leaves.

Ideally, I want one of them to run out of *****, and treat him like he treats them.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            WeAreNDHockey thanks for the kind words. I am just a keyboard warrior at this point. I am too cowardly to volunteer on the front lines. At one point I would have felt it my duty but I am ashamed to say no matter how noble it is I am not willing to put myself in harms way when it is a given that it would be a very bad risk. I have the utmost respect for those who are coming out of retirement to answer the call in some of the places. Those people are heroes.
                            That's totally fair. This isn't a conscription force and it's always up to everyone to decide what's right for his or her family.

I really hope you can come to look at your decision as respectable. It isn't a shameful decision. Do what you can, with what you have, without becoming a statistic yourself. The best that 99.9% of us can do is literally sit on our *** for the next two weeks and don't make the problem worse.

Those that are coming out of retirement certainly are heroes. But at the same time, once you get to a certain age or have any of a number of risk categories, you're less likely to be able to just recover at home and instead become a consumer of resources.

You have a good heart and you shouldn't beat yourself up.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              The professionalism shown by white house correspondents in the wake of his belittling of them has been top notch. I would love for them to all band together and continually ask these "nasty" (read: perfectly reasonable) questions until he throws a tantrum and leaves.

Ideally, I want one of them to run out of *****, and treat him like he treats them.
                              Yeah, on one hand I agree they're acting professional and god knows I would have snapped after the first day.

BUt at some point they do have a responsibility for calling the emperor out. Someone on Twitter said that we should all go back and watch how journalists and reporters asked questions of Nixon and other presidents 40+ years ago. They handle more recent presidents with kid gloves.
                              Code:

Comment

Hillary Clinton sending pizzas to hospitals in NY to feed staff.

May god have mercy on all of our souls for electing Trump.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X